+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Manager for next season...

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    However annoying and frustrating it is we have been in much worse positions before. Of course it could be better but that is how life sometimes is and it’s part of our song.

Some wanted Radz and Orta out - they have both gone.

Some wanted a lot of players releasing and it looks like they will get there wish.

We all knew that relegation was a distinct possibility from the first few months of last season so it wasn’t a massive shock even if how we crumbled at the end was disappointing.

Sure happier with the position we are in than last time we got related when we were going into financial meltdown.

Doesn’t seem to be much point in moaning about the delays as it is what it is but surely we have to give the 49ers a bit of slack to see what their plans are and then how they deliver them.

If the rumours of who our new manager is are true then that seems like a good start.

Similarly, the players that are being released a lot of you wanted gone so youngsters could get a shot - that looks like it may happen.

If you want some good news look at the YouTube clips of Archie Gray’s younger brother who plays up front - he also looks a very special talent.

MOT
    Yes, they might be but I bet I don't see them before my time is up lol THIS IS THE WAY the Leeds way.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Yes, they might be but I bet I don't see them before my time is up lol THIS IS THE WAY the Leeds way.
    The 49E investors will not be interested in names that have no resonance on the other side of the pond, that much was evidenced when they brought their influence to bear on Radrizzani and Orta last two transfer windows, resulting in the abysmal incomings that both windows brought.

The young players were treated equally abysmally when sent out on loan having performed well when given the (very rare) opportunity in the 1st team, and their experience during that period will weigh considerably when they assess where their best future direction lies (a club that has no manager, no infrastructure and a host of senior players who are already being courted by top-level European clubs and those back in the PL here, or clubs where they have made significant contributions, are well run, and where they would be welcome back as permanent players after their loan periods, hard choice, hmm?)

If they don't announce three or four quality signings (they've been working on) same day as clearance and Farke's appointment, I'm gonna go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    If they don't announce three or four quality signings (they've been working on) same day as clearance and Farke's appointment, I'm gonna go nuts.
    Cashews, pistachios or peanuts?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Cashews, pistachios or peanuts?
    I'm a simple boy. KP salted nuts. Can't believe he's doing his own brand now. Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    More likely that they will announce 4 new managers.

This is getting boring now !..When the phook are they going to announce something?.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    This is getting boring now !..When the phook are they going to announce something?.
    Not until they get the nod from the EFL.

Hmmmmmm, where have I seen these sentiments expressed recently,?

I wonder who could have been so foresighted......

https://motleedsnews.com/boardroom/l...-farke-absent/

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Agreed. I suspect this is more likely;

https://www.leedsallover.com/radzs-s...19-y-o-report/

And wouldn't that be a really wonderful way for the hypocrite from Milan to sign off for good?

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)