+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Notts Player Signs For...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Damn, we ought to have re-signed him just for the amount of fantastic puns that would be available.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Damn, we ought to have re-signed him just for the amount of fantastic puns that would be available.
    We would have to be in real dire straits to sign the likes of him

Wrexham allegedly after Matty Virtue.
    https://therealefl.co.uk/2023/07/16/...n-city-target/

For those who don't remember he was the midfielder we signed on loan from Liverpool in 2018 who Alan Hardy said he almost had a little cry about signing.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    We would have to be in real dire straits to sign the likes of him
    We were paying him Money for Nothing.

I missed this before, but a month or so back Jimmy Knowles signed for Boston United in the NLN - after being released by Mansfield.

You've got to think he'll get 20+ goals this season if he stays fit. Still only 21 too!

I missed this before, but a month or so back Jimmy Knowles signed for Boston United in the NLN - after being released by Mansfield.

You've got to think he'll get 20+ goals this season if he stays fit. Still only 21 too!
    Great signing for Boston that.

Wrexham allegedly after Matty Virtue.
    https://therealefl.co.uk/2023/07/16/...n-city-target/

For those who don't remember he was the midfielder we signed on loan from Liverpool in 2018 who Alan Hardy said he almost had a little cry about signing.
    He was pretty awful during that loan spell. I know he was young, but it wasn't clear to me why he was so highly rated. No doubt he's come along way since then if the might Wrexham are after him.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    He was pretty awful during that loan spell. I know he was young, but it wasn't clear to me why he was so highly rated. No doubt he's come along way since then if the might Wrexham are after him.
    I didn’t think he was awful but technically he wasn’t fantastic at the time but seem to remember he put a shift in. Obviously done well to get to a decent level, sounds like he was decent at Lincoln last season. He should be a good signing for Wrexham, they’re certainly taking their time with bringing in new players, quite surprised.

Virtue was also the person Hardy posed with with the contact in full view, wages. Bonus etc. He wasn't worth what we were paying him.

Jack Bearne has signed for Greenock Morton in the Scottish Championship from Liverpool. I'd love to see him do well there.
    https://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/...g-jack-bearne/

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast