+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: This Bottle Scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    Workers will receive whatever is left if anything after the tax man is paid and that's only if the company has assets.
    As far as I am aware the workers will receive their statutory redundancy payment even if it has to be paid by the U.K. Government who will then try to recover it from the company’s assets including any funds in their bank accounts.
    It has been reported that Circularity Scotland have received £9 million from the Scottish National Investment Bank so there should still be money left to pay the workers their statutory redundancy payments.
    I suspect that the Circularity employees are looking for an enhanced payout including pay in lieu of notice.
    This normally happens when a company is looking to reduce the number of people it employs through a voluntary redundancy scheme, not when a firm goes bust.

And she's still in power and in a job.

Most incompetent "govt" Scotland has ever seen.

There will be no mention about this £86.2 million loss by Useless or that dreadful woman Slater who would not listen to the experts because she is another know all who knows nothing.
    Hopefully the Scottish voters will learn the error of their ways and never vote in favour of a Green Party list MSP ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    And she's still in power and in a job.

Most incompetent "govt" Scotland has ever seen.
    I'll bet you her Pat and wee Ginge are sticking pins into a Voodoo doll of Sunak tonight 😆😆

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-66354478

I'll bet you her Pat and wee Ginge are sticking pins into a Voodoo doll of Sunak tonight ����

Quite impressed with Sunak over the dose of reality he's dished out to the people of this country. I would never vote Conservative but they do seem to be the party most interested in the country and less interested in pushing the woke agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Quite impressed with Sunak over the dose of reality he's dished out to the people of this country. I would never vote Conservative but they do seem to be the party most interested in the country and less interested in pushing the woke agenda.
    They ain't conservative, china light, compared to labours china heavy.

Choosing between conservative or labour is like choosing between Jimmy saville or Rolf Harris as babysitter

I'll bet you her Pat and wee Ginge are sticking pins into a Voodoo doll of Sunak tonight ����

Wee Pat is another hypocrite.
    He complains about new North Sea oil and gas fields but he has stated that he will not be ripping out his gas boiler in his home to replace it with a heat pump
    Another useless politician who says “Do as I say, not as I do”.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Wee Pat is another hypocrite.
    He complains about new North Sea oil and gas fields but he has stated that he will not be ripping out his gas boiler in his home to replace it with a heat pump
    Another useless politician who says “Do as I say, not as I do”.
    Can you read the Courier online? Cracking article fae Jim Spence on the SNP/Greens/Tories today. If you canny I'll post it up.

Can you read the Courier online? Cracking article fae Jim Spence on the SNP/Greens/Tories today. If you canny I'll post it up.
    Good article but

I think Spence is wrong as I don't think most folk truly know the cost of green policies yet.

And I think it's very easy to argue with the perceived science.

BBC got their 10 day European forecast so wrong last week they have went very quiet.

Rome, Scilly, Sardinia, Crete and another I forget were all supposed to have temps of over 40 degrees for a fortnight.

Only one reached 40 degrees and it was for an hour

Some of the places never got above 34 degrees....hot but not unusually hot

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)