+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Sunderland v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Sunderland v The Millers

Right, we’ve had our share of bad luck with the officials to l’as a season. It won’t turn out like that of course but they’ll be under greater scrutiny today which could work either way. One thing is for sure is that we’re 2 points light!

Today we can break a record of sorts if we lose. We’ll have the longest run of away non wins in the top 4 divisions. From the first losers of the league cup, the first penalty shootout winners of the FA Cup and now, the worstestist away record 😂 Yet some of our diehard supporters don’t miss a game!

I don’t know if I’ll be able to see or hear the match as I’m on my way to Geneva to sort out an underlying problem with the UN. I’ll try ang get those 2 points back via a special appeal stzting grounds of dog fiddling by an appointed official.

Enjoy the match guys and gals !

COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!!!

teams out is kelly injured?

No wiles also

TEAM v
    @SunderlandAFC
    | Johansson, Lembikisa, Bramall, Blackett, Cafu, Hugill, Green, Rathbone, Odoffin, Humphreys, Tiehi.

SUBS | Phillips, McCart, Eaves, Bola, Kayode, Morrison, McGuckin, Ayres

442 or 451.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    TEAM v
    @SunderlandAFC
    | Johansson, Lembikisa, Bramall, Blackett, Cafu, Hugill, Green, Rathbone, Odoffin, Humphreys, Tiehi.

SUBS | Phillips, McCart, Eaves, Bola, Kayode, Morrison, McGuckin, Ayres
    Christ straight in to resurrect our game plan then. Not surprised at Wiles not starting, well done Matt Taylor if he's dropped him for his non application, could be through injury though and I'm sure Taylor will explain why.

Come on lads give yourselves, the fans and everyone associated with the club a lift with a win. A point would be okay but why just accept that. Looking at the bench, surprised not to see Kelly on it or, have Eaves/Kayode shown something more in training this last week?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Christ straight in to resurrect our game plan then. Not surprised at Wiles not starting, well done Matt Taylor if he's dropped him for his non application, could be through injury though and I'm sure Taylor will explain why.

Come on lads give yourselves, the fans and everyone associated with the club a lift with a win. A point would be okay but why just accept that.
    Not a full bench brin so guess him and Kelly are injured / maybe moving on???

I'm in front of the game as usual said we'd play 4 in midfield Dext & Bramall getting forward wide Hugill & Green up front though Green could give us some width.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not a full bench brin so guess him and Kelly are injured / maybe moving on???
    Just said to my lad that I think Kelly is one of those outbound on loan. Derby?

Our bench. Hopefully we get a fair rub of the Andre Green as we don't have much of a supporting cast at the moment.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast