+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    MSK Zilina , eh ? That`s where we borrowed Patrick Myslovic from last season ?

Wonder what his report on the Dons was like ?
    Aye, my thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    He looked shìte at the joot.

But then again, who wouldn't?
    Still scored 8 goals in 33 games for them according to his Wiki, which is a decent return for an attacking midfielder, especially playing for that shower of ****e. He's also a starter for Republic of Ireland (admittedly also a bit ****e currently). Definitely worth a punt as a free agent.

Reported that we are also close to a deal for Pape Habib Gueye, a Senegelese striker. Currently playing in Belguim.

McGrath has signed.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Reported that we are also close to a deal for Pape Habib Gueye, a Senegelese striker. Currently playing in Belguim.
    Pape Habib Gueye

He looks similar, in terms of his physique, to Duk! Should we be worried about that!?

Christ! Today we are first linked with a lad called Timotej and now a Pape! Is there a theme?🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Pape Habib Gueye

He looks similar, in terms of his physique, to Duk! Should we be worried about that!?
    Aye

I think Duk is away
    If we get the right money then that’s what it’s all about.

Hopefully it isn’t Duk away, and despite the business model hope that is not what it is all about but I fear you are right DD

Fully get that we are offering a platform and can make a bit of money but our turnover of players, but if conducted yearly, will destabilise our squad and aims of - winning a cup, getting to finals, ensuring Euro qualification- will leave winning the league for now but we live and hope.

Getting a settled squad for a couple of years will allow us to build and provide the platform for greater fees in the future. Trying to guarantee a couple of years from Duk Miovski Clarkson has got to be our aim. Wonder what Clarkson will make of it if Duk follows Ramadani out the door. Also get that there is debt still to be paid so not all funds realised will go back to the squad rebuild but would rather on some of the funds we offered additional bonuses to guys like Duk based on performances to keep for another year

Maybe just looking at the games from outside of the finances and probably unrealistic these days that we keep our better players and build a team

It’s a strange one with Duk.
    I’m a fan, in fact I was arguing in his favour at the beginning of last season when loads of folk were going on about him being overweight, unfit etc.

He always looked like a crowd pleaser to me and it certainly didn’t take folk long to agree.

Now I’m probably wrong here but I just wonder if the opposition have worked him out.
    If I’m right ( and I hope I’m not) thgen perhaps we should take some money for him now.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Aye

I think Duk is away
    If we get the right money then that’s what it’s all about.
    I’m kind of hoping that we are going with 4 strikers but if we aren’t then I don’t necessarily think it’s Duk that will be going I’ve heard it might be Miovski.

I think McGrath might be a decent signing he’s a lot better than some are saying so I will give him a chance.

I would have liked Scales to come back but if Celtic are wanting £1 million for him then it’s not worth it.Don’t know much about Jensen but he’s an international player and has played at a decent level.

Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast