Okay here we go again.

I like every Dons fan was happy we got 3rd place last season. But let’s put that run into context after Goodwin’s departure. We had no cup games after the Darrell disaster so our players had no midweek games to add to our fixture list. I think this kept our players fresh legs for the upcoming weekend match. Also most important we had Mitty Pollock in central defence. He was vastly our best player consistently last season, not Duk or Shinnie or Miovski. So come the summer we lose Ramadani and our brilliant recruitment team find Rubezic and sign him and right now he is dreadful, but a fitting replacement for the ****e Anthony Stewart. Biggest **** up was selling Ramadani with no replacement. Now there are wide spaces between a **** defence and midfield. I don’t think Ramadani was outstanding but his absence or a player like him is so obvious now. But we did sign Nicky Devlin from Livingstone who is cheap but lacklustre right wingback. Another problem I have is Duk! Surely any manager worth his salt would have made sure Duk would come back from summer hols not overweight and unfit. He should have been put on a strict and diet regime to adhere too over the close season, and fined for not adhering to it. Duk loos overweight thus depriving him of his lightning speed. An experienced manager would not have allowed this to happen.

So in conclusion we have appointed an inexperienced manager with no tactical nous, an incompetent recruitment team, and a team with a threadbare midfield.
This is all on Cormack’s watch but I am sure the Local papers will come out with an interview from one of our no mark players with the usual pathetic platitudes. Robson is not the answer that’s for sure.