+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Locked out

E-Mail the club because that’s shocking.

Chose your words carefully though.

So when they let them out at HT for a smoke they dont let them back in every game?

Was a few in WS going towards the exit when alarm went off, not sure if they went out

Definitely needs reporting, in future ask to see the main steward
    Last edited by millertop; 24-09-2023 at 07:01 AM.

We were outside the west stand waiting to go in when the alarm went off, I got the impression fans were told to go outside because there were that many streamed back out. When it was announced that it was a false alarm some fans when back through the turnstiles while most went through the big double doors that were open. The three of us didn’t show our season tickets just walked in .

gru, purely out of interest, do you know how many other fans left with your Brother via the same entrance?

Also, did your Brother attempt to re enter the stadium at the same time as other fans once the announcement was given that it was only a false alarm, that’s assuming there were other fans with him?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Falce fire alarm brov wouldn't let him back in the ground. I phoned him in concourse just after kick off. Told Ethnic steward that he said if you go outside you won't get back in. I left to drive him home 5 miles.
    Wow I’ve actually had to read that 3 times.
    Unbelievable some people still think like that.

We need to encourage support not discourage. These stewards are not supporters of Rotherham United . we was there in April our first visit to NYS my wife and I was directed by a steward if thats what we are calling them through a turnstile which turned out to be wrong had our bags were searched yellow security taped then directed to another turnstile then they wanted to search our bags again , I wasn't pleased at this but was told that I was close to not being allowed into the ground how times have changed.Power trip need the chip knocked of their shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Wow I’ve actually had to read that 3 times.
    Unbelievable some people still think like that.
    Makes me wonder how he describes the majority of our starting 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Makes me wonder how he describes the majority of our starting 11.
    Injury prone

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, purely out of interest, do you know how many other fans left with your Brother via the same entrance?

Also, did your Brother attempt to re enter the stadium at the same time as other fans once the announcement was given that it was only a false alarm, that’s assuming there were other fans with him?

Brin he was behind a number of fans outside the ground he let them get back in 1st he was slightly behind them when he tried to he was stopped rest it's how I've already said. I missed the game cause I'm driver. He's emailed club waiting a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Brin he was behind a number of fans outside the ground he let them get back in 1st he was slightly behind them when he tried to he was stopped rest it's how I've already said. I missed the game cause I'm driver. He's emailed club waiting a reply.
    gru, what do you mean 'slightly' behind them. Sounds like he was detached from the main group waiting to get back in and tried after the doors were closed or have I got that wrong pal?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast