+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

whens the AGM? before the E Frankfurt game?

As gutless, feckless and clueless I have seen us in many a year.

You would think after Thursdays mince they would have come out raging to get up to 4th.

Its a question of when not if it happens

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We can all clearly see that appointing Robson was a disaster. He is really struggling. Wonder what happened to Adi Hutter (the guy I recommended)?
    slumming it in Monaco after he replaced the Deid FCs new manager

Grim stuff

That was bl00dy awful

Anyone remotely surprised by that?

Weak mentally

Weak physically

Tactically inept and clueless.

Why do Aberdeen teams constantly no show like that and display absolutely no fight, no heart and no desire? It happens all the time.

They won every ball that came into our box. They won every ball that went into their box.

We just kept lobbing in long throws though.

9 points in 9 games.

5 wins in 21 games in 6 months.

It’s absolutely unacceptable - and that’s without thinking of the money that’s been spent.

They’ve put this squad together and clearly only trust about 13 players. Cant fückin trust any of those 13 either.

Another sackable offence.

The club is rotten. Culture still all wrong. Milne’s still there at the heart of everything. No coincidence.

That’s not giving Cormack a pass, he needs to take a good long hard look at himself. For all the good stuff he’s done he’s made an utter Horlicks of his number one job - appointing a competent manager.

I’ve no doubt he’ll let Robson blow the semi (and our only chance of silverware) before the inevitable happens.

They really don’t deserve the support they get…

Robson's record since getting the full time job is...

21 games played, 10 losses, 6 draws and 5 wins. Those wins coming against St Mirren, Stirling Albion, Ross County X2, Sevco.

A truly shocking stat of 24% win record is a sacking offence for me, especially when given the largest budget we've probably ever had.

Performances on the whole haven't improved, it's no use putting in a good shift against Sevco & PAOK etc when you get nothing from your bread & butter 3 pointers.

Time is up for me, get rid and put time and energy into securing an appointment that can get the best out of this expensive group of players.

If you could see signs of some tactics just not coming off or players being unlucky.
    We look like 11 players running about without any idea of what they are supposed to be doing.

F*ck n hell, beat fae Killie!

Watkins gets their second and Kennedy got a standing ovation when he was subbed near the end. A funny old game right enough, if you're nae an Aberdeen fan though.

I was thinking we would have a great reaction today after how Thursday night went, but just nothing. A real poor showing and sadly it's not the first time we have been made to look bad this season against teams who shouldn't be making us look so poor.

Something is wrong, very wrong. Looks to my eyes that the players have given up. I hope I am proved wrong, as I honestly don't want to see it happen, but I can't see Robson seeing out the season.

The problem is who are we going to get in as a manager?

It’s no coincidence that since we sacked McInnes we have brought in Glass,Goodwin and Robson.

No decent manager will work under Cormack.

A lot of people want Stephen Robinson but I don’t think he is the answer and would go the same way as the last 3 managers.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Time is up for me, get rid and put time and energy into securing an appointment that can get the best out of this expensive group of players.
    Getting rid of him is the easy part. Getting someone in who will change it for the better and for the long term is the very difficult part.

We're a diddy club in the grand scheme of things, so no way any manager with the sort of experience and credentials we need is going to come anywhere near us.

Hughes, Lennon, Lambert will be linked and the boy Robinson from St Mirren will probably be the favourite. Throw in a few names we have never heard of from teams in far off places and Chris Wilder and that will be about it.

I just hope that if we are getting rid of him soon, then they are working on a plan to have a successor in place quickly.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast