+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Arbroath (h)

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Cant see the relevance to what other teams had to deal with in previous years? 100% focus on what is in front of us is what has got us here and that needs to continue.
    Pretty sure the team are 100% focussed on exactly that, this is just folk discussing things and won't affect anything.

Can't comment on the strength of the championship in the last few years as I honestly didn't give a fk about it but I can honestly say after the 1st round of games there's not one team has Impressed me and got me 5hiteing myself that we won't win the league. Its our to lose but if we keep our focus and don't get hit by injuries to key players then it's won by March imo......let's be honest the competition is far more inferior to what we've previously faced in this league.

Having now had the chance to watch the full game on DUTV I can concur with the general opinion, we were f*cking excellent all over the pitch. Middleton was superb, young Kai excellent too and their fullbacks were given a torrid time. Moult was clinical and did what he's been brought here to do. Middle of the park we had complete control and the defence was never really troubled. Keeper came to the fore when required too. Really we were an absolute joy to watch and the only downside was Raith getting a 93rd minute winner( nothing we can do about that though) but over the course of the season I can't see any other team matching ours. Well done United and Jim Goodwin, yep I said it
    Last edited by Arabdownsouth; 29-10-2023 at 10:51 AM.

Hopefully we strengthen further in January. I think we need to get ourselves in the best position for trying to get this league won early whilst preparing for trying to build a team to stay in the top league if we do get promoted. A long way to go, but we are putting ourselves in a good position. We need to continue to build momentum and keep improving....no time for rest until we have it won!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    I'd love to have your IT skills big Ron. I am but a typewriter.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)