+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When will this ever end?

Every football team throughout the world get players injured . It’s part and parcel of the game . Trouble at RUFC our squad depth doesn’t go past the 25 squad player rule . Under 21 players don’t count in the squad of 25 . Frustrating , but our youth infrastructure and recruitment of young proven players isn’t up to Championship standards and never will be . No one’s fault at RUFC imo . New poster btw .

Welcome J81,nice to get some new blood especially if you're under 60 !
    You make a valid point, but our injuries this season is beyond ridiculous, and I feel that Taylor 's insistence on recruiting older players hasn't helped.
    And letting 2 fit perfectly decent defenders go on loan, is madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    You make a valid point, but our injuries this season is beyond ridiculous, and I feel that Taylor 's insistence on recruiting older players hasn't helped.
    Under 80 on this forum is new blood

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Every football team throughout the world get players injured . It’s part and parcel of the game . Trouble at RUFC our squad depth doesn’t go past the 25 squad player rule . Under 21 players don’t count in the squad of 25 . Frustrating , but our youth infrastructure and recruitment of young proven players isn’t up to Championship standards and never will be . No one’s fault at RUFC imo . New poster btw .
    Welcome J81

Thanks for the welcome. UTM .

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    🤣 Yes I’m under 60 TLC . But watched the the millers 42 years. Millmoor , Don Valley got the T-shirt. I do agree about the elder statesman of the squad picking up injuries and in hindsight we shouldn’t have signed all 3 , but also had losing Cam Humphries was a massive blow to us . Matt Taylor’s thinking was if he got 15 / 20 games from the 3 at the side of Humphries then it’s job done . We now need to limp our way to January and hopefully sign some cover who hopefully won’t get injured. Regards the two out on loan , think most of our players what look quality in league one .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123