+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match thread v Stockport County FC 22.12.23 [EFL L2]

BanjoPie or should that be BanjoRed will be upset tonight along with all those of you who like Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Shocking decision for the Florists' sending off too to be honest. What a terrible shame. Most upsetting.

Attachment 25454
    I'm totally consolable

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    I'm totally consolable

LTLF was a great (5 minute) read after Bournemouth scored in stoppage time.

Let's just say I don't think there will be any asterisks left for Eastcoastultra!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    LTLF was a great (5 minute) read after Bournemouth scored in stoppage time.

Let's just say I don't think there will be any asterisks left for Eastcoastultra!
    But we had lost against the league leaders away. Imagine our East Coast friend if we had lost at home and were in real danger of dropping into the relegation zone!

************************************************** *******!

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Were they singing Cooper's name this afternoon? That could become awkward in the coming months if they do. Newcastle and Man Utd up next for them. Luton with a game in hand.
    They're now on course to finish with 30 points, Luton increase to a projected 27, Burnley 23, Sheff Utd 19. The gap is closing.
    That will probably be six points for them the way United and Newcastle are playing.🥵

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    That will probably be six points for them the way United and Newcastle are playing.��
    They beat Newcastle 1-0 yesterday so only 2 pints behind with a game in hand. Forest will be loing 3-4 players to the African Nations Cup soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Shocking decision for the Florists' sending off too to be honest. What a terrible shame. Most upsetting.

Attachment 25454
    Tight decision.

https://ibb.co/gTMvbpv

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Tight decision.

https://ibb.co/gTMvbpv
    Maybe it might have counted for nothing if he hadn't chopped a player down whilst running through their defence in the 5th minute...some call it taking one for the team, some might call it cheating.

Forest fans can't be enjoying the top league at all. Contrary to that I am massively enjoying Notts in league 2 and yes we have plenty of room for improvement. In life enjoyment is important. Forest fans got nowt.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast