+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 88 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: King Luke to Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    In the age of everyone having a camera on their phone it's odd that no one seems to have a pic of LW leaving Notts or arriving at Swansea. Or even taking the training session he was suppose to have taken even though he is still technically Notts coach and would possibly breach his contract. It's like the americans and Big Foot

I spoke to a mate who's a Swansea supporter and he said "no disrespect but we'd surely be looking at bigger named coaches not someone who used to work here"
    If you read their fans forum page, they're not happy at the thought of a league 2 manager taking over, not happy at all.

It's developing into a bizarre situation tbh. The silence from the two clubs and the total lack of a mention on Sky is quite mystifying.

So what are people saying. That if he doesn’t go then he can’t come back as his position is untenable? What do we do then, sack him??? Madness

[Threads merged - all LW/Swansea posts in one thread - SwalePie]

The longer this saga continues, the more likely it appears that there are "issues" with any "deal".

It wouldn't surprise me now if the entire "deal" collapses - quite where that leaves us moving forward with a coach who clearly wants to leave is anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    It's developing into a bizarre situation tbh. The silence from the two clubs and the total lack of a mention on Sky is quite mystifying.
    It was started by Wales online, saying he would be in the dugout on Saturday and had taken a training session on Friday, it's there for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pie_Man View Post
    The longer this saga continues, the more likely it appears that there are "issues" with any "deal".

It wouldn't surprise me now if the entire "deal" collapses - quite where that leaves us moving forward with a coach who clearly wants to leave is anyone's guess.
    If it doesn't go through then great. I don't begrudge LW the chance to leap up two divisions and countless pounds in his bank account. If he stays I'm still right behind him and it would even further enhance the Bros. reputation too. He'd still be the best man for the job IMO, and that's what counts.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pie_Man View Post

If it falls through it'll be in interesting one for the Bros to resolve.

Sky are useless when it comes to lower league breaking news as its not really big to them.

They will break it when its official only which it isnt.

Local journo/someone connected to the club will break it before them.

I said that on Wednesday I think, amazing that SKY haven't mentioned it at all. Not even said he is in talks. I'm sure they have contacts working in Wales. Maybe a lot of the rumours are just that & a lot of lazy journalism. They are certainly burning the midnight oil if no agreement yet

Page 59 of 88 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast