+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T We've finally taken the Ninja plunge

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    What are you going to do with the two Romanian stowaways you found in the drawers?
    I'm keeping them in the garage on stand by in readiness with snow shovels in hand for when the big white stuff comes in around 10 days......well according to the BBC Weather people it's happening but what do they know

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I'm keeping them in the garage on stand by in readiness with snow shovels in hand for when the big white stuff comes in around 10 days......well according to the BBC Weather people it's happening but what do they know
    Snowflakes are something the BBC are expert in

Well, I'm up and running. First thing I did was the pressure cooker test. I didn't hide in the other room when it went off but, stood there looking at it settle down. Very quiet actually.

Next test was a batch of sausages. Next it was a loaf of bread......beautiful. Toady a beef stifado accompanied with my first batch of small roast potatoes......sky's the limit now. Can you take one of these on bake off?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Well, I'm up and running. First thing I did was the pressure cooker test. I didn't hide in the other room when it went off but, stood there looking at it settle down. Very quiet actually.

Next test was a batch of sausages. Next it was a loaf of bread......beautiful. Toady a beef stifado accompanied with my first batch of small roast potatoes......sky's the limit now. Can you take one of these on bake off?
    I saute stewing steak then pressure for 40 mins, add stock and veg , pressure for 6mins.
    Batch cooked 6 meals, in under an hour.

Sorry , after sauteing then add stock 😁

Brin, there are thousands of ninja recipes on the net, imagine them as ideas. They need tweaking to your taste. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Brin, there are thousands of ninja recipes on the net, imagine them as ideas. They need tweaking to your taste. Good luck.
    Thanks pal. I have been looking at them on the net already, thank you anyway.

Seems I'm miles behind in the Ninja world.....saw a tip for crispy belly pork so marinated a load in lime juice yesterday.

Just brushed it with oil and cooked it on Steam/Air Fry for 14 minutes...OMG why didn't I invest earlier?

That's it now no more on this for me thanks for all your guidance.

I'm expecting a road trip series around SY out of this Brin with you, Crash + a.n.other in the mold of Ramsey, DiCampo and that Fred bloke

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm expecting a road trip series around SY out of this Brin with you, Crash + a.n.other in the mold of Ramsey, DiCampo and that Fred bloke
    Mould not bloody mold and a.n.other should probably be Scum (that's the MM poster and not the type of character)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast