+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Army, Will, CiB

I have never seen such a spineless excuse for a referee in my life....Osho should be convicted for RAPE for some of his tackles....
    What a bloody shambles ..... Luton, one trick ponies, would do better playing Rugby League....

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    …this team cannot sit back and defend a lead.
    That’s right! We gave them the midfield putting on Roberts… such a shame but it’s VK who makes tactical mistakes imo. Well well. Sinkov got the prediction right tonight…

Quote Originally Posted by WillPark View Post
    That’s right! We gave them the midfield putting on Roberts… such a shame but it’s VK who makes tactical mistakes imo. Well well. Sinkov got the prediction right tonight…
    VK is looking more and more tactically inept with each week that goes by.

Clueless Kompany. Muric would never have conceded that goal.

Can we please have SD back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Clueless Kompany. Muric would never have conceded that goal.

Can we please have SD back.
    Now that is absolute tosh Bt , Trafford had a very good game and that was a blatant obstruction- right in front of me and you and their player even looks as Traffords coming so he plays the man and it’s a free kick.

The obsession with Muric is bewildering if you go back 12 months and look what you posted then about him you may have a different view he isn’t the saviour I’m afraid it’s nothing to do with the keeper.

Tactically we made a mistake in formation and invited them on to us and as I’ve posted enough times if you let ball be delivered into your box un challenged eventually you’ll concede.

We did - controversially again of course but nevertheless the ball came in un challenged and we threw the game away.

BUT it wasn’t Traffords fault

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Now that is absolute tosh Bt , Trafford had a very good game and that was a blatant obstruction- right in front of me and you and their player even looks as Traffords coming so he plays the man and it’s a free kick.

The obsession with Muric is bewildering if you go back 12 months and look what you posted then about him you may have a different view he isn’t the saviour I’m afraid it’s nothing to do with the keeper.

Tactically we made a mistake in formation and invited them on to us and as I’ve posted enough times if you let ball be delivered into your box un challenged eventually you’ll concede.

We did - controversially again of course but nevertheless the ball came in un challenged and we threw the game away.

BUT it wasn’t Traffords fault
    He was nowhere near the ball. He was in no man's land. It was Dracula Trafford's fault, he should be taught how to deal with crosses.

The big black lad knew exactly what he was doing but Muric would have cleaned him out.

Trafford cannot deal with crosses, neither could Dracula.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    We all criticised Muric for his cavalier attitude when the season started but he improved vastly as the season progressed and i did comment we must have a godd goalkeeping coach. Unfortunately trafford's weaknesses have not yet been ironed out, have we changed coaches or is Traff a slow learner? I think Muric is good enough for this level now even tough JT like Pope is an excellent reflex shop stopper.

Quite impressed with the back four and Trafford last night, they won more in the air than all the rest of the season put together. Down at Luton headers were flying in for fun, not last night they weren't, certainly progress in that area, and Beyer wasn't missed either.

After TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome, and BDS, Boris Derangement Syndrome, there seems to have been an outbreak of TDS, Trafford Derangement Syndrome, his appearance in a Burnley goalkeeping jersey seems to tip some posters over the edge. His was a perfectly competent display last night, the only goal conceded was the result of a blatant foul on him, but reading some of the comments you'd think the sky had fallen in.

FFS lads get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He was nowhere near the ball. He was in no man's land. It was Dracula Trafford's fault, he should be taught how to deal with crosses.

The big black lad knew exactly what he was doing but Muric would have cleaned him out.

Trafford cannot deal with crosses, neither could Dracula.
    Trafford dealt.perfectly well with the crosses last night, next time you go mon ami, ask for a seat facing the pitch. As for your silly Dracula jibe, I can only assume you've never heard of Roger 'No Hands' Hansbury, never mind seen him play.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    We all criticised Muric for his cavalier attitude when the season started but he improved vastly as the season progressed and i did comment we must have a godd goalkeeping coach.
    Not sure about a good goalkeeping coach Chris, Muric was so bloody awfull at first that I was convinced he wasn't really a goalkeeper at all, he was a midfield player who was blagging it. His mistakes were so elementary and basic I reckon half an hour with you or me down Towneley would have improved him, I'd seen better keepers in pub teams.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)