+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfers & Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    You could have made it clear that you were talking about Mullin
    Well I thought I had if my post was read in context with the post I quoted, but there you go. I will try my very best next time.

Not a transfer rumour per se but encouraging words from the Notts board all the same...

"With Stuart in place, we're also now in a stronger position to help the squad with additions before the end of the transfer window."

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Not a transfer rumour per se but encouraging words from the Notts board all the same...

"With Stuart in place, we're also now in a stronger position to help the squad with additions before the end of the transfer window."
    £500k bid in for Isaac Hutchinson of Walsall apparently

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    £500k bid in for Isaac Hutchinson of Walsall apparently
    £500k? Can't see that happening. I suppose we got about that much for LW's compensation though.

Also, I think he was linked with Stockport recently as well. If that's the case, I can't see us getting him.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 19-01-2024 at 11:20 AM.

Regis coco and if langstaff goes Jake young is the rumours on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by VerybigpieLittlepie View Post
    Regis coco and if langstaff goes Jake young is the rumours on twitter
    Yes just seen the Jake Young rumours although 2 or 3 league 1 clubs in for him think one is Port Vale.
    Regis Coco is valued at £1.5 mill on Transfermkt and played in Ligue 1 for Nantes, doubt very much he’s on his way here.

Be interesting to see if/ when Jake Young appears for Bradford. They've recalled him from Swindon, but not played him yet. When they do I believe it means he can't play for another league team this season. He was eligible, but not in the squad for their last game vs Colchester. So if they are interested in selling him they might wait til the end of the window before they play him.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Be interesting to see if/ when Jake Young appears for Bradford. They've recalled him from Swindon, but not played him yet. When they do I believe it means he can't play for another league team this season. He was eligible, but not in the squad for their last game vs Colchester. So if they are interested in selling him they might wait til the end of the window before they play him.
    Under contract for about another 18 months what kind of fee do you reckon he would fetch £250k + add ons?
    Still waiting for Morias, Randall and Chicksen to do one tbh I’m surprised Morias hasn’t been sent out somewhere by now.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Under contract for about another 18 months what kind of fee do you reckon he would fetch £250k + add ons?
    Still waiting for Morias, Randall and Chicksen to do one tbh I’m surprised Morias hasn’t been sent out somewhere by now.
    He’s injured or he would have been, hopefully we don’t need him to go out before we can bring someone in as we desperately need someone capable of coming off the bench and impacting games

Quote Originally Posted by VerybigpieLittlepie View Post
    He’s injured or he would have been, hopefully we don’t need him to go out before we can bring someone in as we desperately need someone capable of coming off the bench and impacting games
    Not sure about your last few words. I don't think our system (and the way opposition counter it) gives him much hope of impacting the game.

Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast