+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfers & Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I wonder just how mega the mega store will be.

Perhaps they should build an international airport terminal in the new stand as well, as well as a port and an entire canal system linking Wrexham to the sea. If you build it, they will come.
    HS2 redirected to the Wrexham International Transport Hub?

The place is still an absolute dump and trying to regenerate that small corner of the city (lol) is like trying to polish part of a turd!

Any Signings?

As the transfer rumours thread has gone way off topic, thought I'd start a fresh one!

I feel we need a proper midfield engine and a striker in if we are to reach the playoffs but the silence is deafening

[Threads merged - SwalePie]
    Last edited by SwalePie; 30-01-2024 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    As the transfer rumours thread has gone way off topic, thought I'd start a fresh one!

I feel we need a proper midfield engine and a striker in if we are to reach the playoffs but the silence is deafening

Pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post

Mark Stallard was suggesting we get Troy Deeney in last night on the Magpie Circle. He'd certainly have a point to prove.

Troy Deeney...That's a big fat no from me Mr Stallard...

If he wants to come on a short term contract I would say yes. He should be match fit and you can’t deny his quality at this level.l, could be the perfect stop gap.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Mark Stallard was suggesting we get Troy Deeney in last night on the Magpie Circle. He'd certainly have a point to prove.
    Not quite what was said. A supporter asked whether we ought to bring in Troy Deeney, Stallard said he would not say no. He certainly didn't suggest it. I wouldn't want him though.

Seeing as we play FGR on the last day of the season and could well send them back down where they belong, that could be a very tempting move for Mr Deeney

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Not quite what was said. A supporter asked whether we ought to bring in Troy Deeney, Stallard said he would not say no. He certainly didn't suggest it. I wouldn't want him though.
    No thanks, we have enough old lags in the side already..

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast