+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Town Post Match Thoughts

Are LR's stats now worse than Stubbs?

He has made a losing team worse.

Get rid

Give the new manager a full summer.

Wow that 2nd half show! We just swarmed at them. When was the last time that happened. I was actually glued to the telly instead of nodding off or going out for a walk. Deserved a point but always inevitable what would happen.

Eaves not good but he looks good at the side of Hugill. Can we please pay hugill off.
    Clucas not a left back but played really well back in his normal midfield role. Drove the team forward.

Odoffin what a chuffin player we must hang on to this lad . Solid and quick in defence. an eye for goal, a lovely run and cross second half.

Kioso a good game again. Why oh why did we loan him out to Posh absolute feckin madness.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 20-02-2024 at 10:47 PM.

I thought we were excellent 2nd half, well done millers, best we’ve played for ages.
    Deserved 1 if not all 3 points tonight, that’s the way it goes when you’re at the bottom though.
    A bit of pride back tonight. Same against Wednesday please ( just not the score )
    Last edited by millersrus; 20-02-2024 at 10:48 PM.

The problem being that we won't play as well against QPR and Owls as we do when up against top teams. It's historical.
    All Owls have done different is beat the bottom six sides, that's why they are still in contention to stop up. We've won the wrong games.

But you know what’s coming now don’t you?

X games in x days etc etc, so the starting 11 changes yet again to “ rest” players, or player A has a tight hamstring etc etc

Our lack of quality and basic football skills gets shown up again and we concede our usual 2 goals per game

All those saying get rid of the Manager want to give their head a wobble.

Yes I was gutted but it would have been easy to raise the white flag at half time but we fought back commendably.

Ok we lost it at the end but on another day the Viking would have saved it. That’s how it goes.

We are down anyway, win lose or draw that game.
    The performance was far better & these last couple of games we have been very unlucky. Even though we lost v Hull we were leading them up to 70 minutes & look how well they’ve done since.

Not the sign of a team not playing for the Manager.

Safe journey home to those fantastic fans who went down tonight. Could have been a creditable draw but it wasn’t to be.

Stick with Leam Richardson. I am sure he will put it right next season.

Thought some our football skills tonight were far from basic. Some excellent touch’s.
    A great blend of skill, direct play and aggression tonight.
    Play like that every week and we could stay stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    All those saying get rid of the Manager want to give their head a wobble.

Yes I was gutted but it would have been easy to raise the white flag at half time but we fought back commendably.

Ok we lost it at the end but on another day the Viking would have saved it. That’s how it goes.

We are down anyway, win lose or draw that game.
    The performance was far better & these last couple of games we have been very unlucky. Even though we lost v Hull we were leading them up to 70 minutes & look how well they’ve done since.

Not the sign of a team not playing for the Manager.

Safe journey home to those fantastic fans who went down tonight. Could have been a creditable draw but it wasn’t to be.

Stick with Leam Richardson. I am sure he will put it right next season.
    ....stop talking sense...........................

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    The stats were terrible when he took over. What were you expecting? A bleedin' miracle?
    Gone from drawing at home and losing away to losing home and away so it certainly has got worse.

Ipswich made 6 subs, did they have a concussion sub?

Broadhead 46 min
    Hutchinson 72
    Luongo 73
    Tuanzebe 75
    Al-Hamadi 80
    Jackson 88

Have I missed something here?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast