+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Sutton United FC 27.02.24 [EFL L2]

Yet again we've conceded in the first fif**** minutes, five this time.
    The manager will carry the can but Warners short back pass and Crowleys idiotic penalty tackle really hung Maynard out to dry. For the third the keeper has made a double save and still the defence couldn't clear it.
    That squad of players have had loads of praise but they're underperforming and it's not all down to tactics and formations, in fact most of it isn't, it's catastrophic mistakes and a midfield and defence that are collectively lightweight.

Another clean sheet for Brooks tonight for Rochdale

Thank F... I have a ticket for Everton v WH on Saturday and don't have to suffer Notts!

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    It's crystal clear Luke held together a weak team full of over inflated egos and if it's true Baldwin told the kop to f off , he shouldn't wear the shirt for rest if this season.
    When did this incident with Baldwin occur?
    That is really bad especially after he made such another appalling error for that goal.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I honestly don’t know if Maynard’s the man or not but what I do know is we do need an overhaul in the summer.
    Out of the 6 odd defenders and 3 keepers I think there’s only Baldwin I keep. I think the problem is unfortunately they’re not good enough and their confidence and desire has ebbed away and that was before LW left. The frightening thing it’s not just them that are struggling too.
    He's got the quality as a footballer but his ability to absolutely gift goals away is unrivalled.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    He didn’t apologise. In fact he told the Kop to ‘**** off’.

It’s great booting the ball in frustration. He, like the rest of the back line got bullied by that **** stain Smith.

We were ****e. End of. Beaten by a side that showed more fight in one game than we have all season.

This is starting to turn as toxic as when we went down. The feel good factor of last season has completely gone. We are in for a relegation battle next season if the recruitment is poor in the summer.
    Kyle Cameron, our supposed captain, apparently also had an altercation with some notts fans upon leaving the pitch at full time too. What a delight this season is turning into...

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    When did this incident with Baldwin occur?
    That is really bad especially after he made such another appalling error for that goal.
    Just after their 4th I believe. The ball went out for a corner and bounced back off the hoardings, only for Baldwin to volley it into the notts fans in the kop.

Is it too early to glibly remark that LW's team lost to Sutton 5-1 and technically this was a better performance?

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Omg Maynard saying we have 3 good goalies ! He really has lost the plot
    What's he supposed to say? They're all clowns and I want rid?

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Just after their 4th I believe. The ball went out for a corner and bounced back off the hoardings, only for Baldwin to volley it into the notts fans in the kop.
    It looked like he tried to smash it back into the hoardings but it hit the concrete bit and flew into the kop, I don’t think it was meant to go where it did.

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast