+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. AFC Wimbledon 09.03.24 [EFL L2]

We need to get rid of Montague, Maynard and half this team. Huge, huge rebuild needed this close season

Stall: This looks like a soulless bunch of players, as if they've had the heart scooped out of them.

Radio Nottingham switches over to Stags and the first words out of Garner's mouth "Field Mill is bouncing".
    Dear oh dear oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    The owners surely have to be bold and act tonight!! Warnock is available and will get this shower if ****e into some sort of shape.
    If the owners were bold, they wouldn't have hired Maynard in the first place. I think they're a bit scared of Warnock, tbh. Either that or his likely requirement to have more input on transfers would have put Montague's nose out of joint.

To save face, they could tell us how great Maynard will be in the long term and hire Warnock as his mentor, but that didn't work with Sergeant Wilko.

The wrong coaches for this set of players. The wrong coaches for this club at this time. Always was really, from the moment the appointment was announced

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    He'll be here for the season I think as they'll say we need to give him a chance / see the data etc.

It might sound weird its not just the losses for me its our performances/gameplan there isnt one and his chopping & changing is a major flaw.

LW only had ONE plan some said but at least he had one.
    Exactly - at least Notts had some fight under LW - as Stal said they are souless - dont seem to have any plan or idea of what to do - then just crumbled under any sort of pressure -
    I am all for giving people time - but SM is clueless - can anybody actually see how he is going to turn things around??

This clown is absolutely killing us.

We would never take Warnock on as he doesn't play the way the owners want. They are clueless too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He did nothing to get this chance, I don't get why we went for him in the first place.
    No, Legs. Why we went for a novice is a puzzle to us all 🙁.

Warnock would not fit their playing ethos, my guess is that they will see the season as over and give Maynard the rest of this season to prove himself or at least his potential.
    Last edited by bule1; 09-03-2024 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Grammar

We probably should now start playing Sanderson and if Mahovo hadnt gone on loan him too.

Likes Rawlo/Brindley/Chicksen just arent good enough.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast