+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

Yes Wyke didn’t know a lot about it but what he did do is make himself some space by out manoeuvring the MFC defender. Roled him about 5 yards to the east stand.
    So at least he made the best chance possible in advance of Lady Luck taking over

I think Axeholme is probably Mandy but nevertheless it’s entertaining keeping it going

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    . Are you getting a season ticket next season ?
    Of course. I've had a season ticket for over 30 years, followed the Millers for over 65 years and seen worse teams than this one.
    That doesn't mean I don't think radical change is needed starting from the top.
    Telling people to stay away is just stupid but I expect a lot will because the club is a shambles at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Axholme Lion View Post
    Ever heard of cars and trains? It happened right by the side of me. The culprit was eventually collared by the stewards. OB were useless as usual.
    Imagine setting up a profile to jump into another club's forum purely to moan, whilst saying your own club don't go places to cause grief...

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Of course. I've had a season ticket for over 30 years, followed the Millers for over 65 years and seen worse teams than this one.
    That doesn't mean I don't think radical change is needed starting from the top.
    Telling people to stay away is just stupid but I expect a lot will because the club is a shambles at the moment.
    I think to question supporters loyalty like you is not sensible. I don’t subscribe to not going to games but each to their own and I don’t think you have anything to prove to anyone.

I can understand folk stopping going to games. But why still stress and moan on here about it when you've made that decision?

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    I can understand folk stopping going to games. But why still stress and moan on here about it when you've made that decision?
    I was responding to MillersJ81 comment who told the stay away fans to not come back as they won't be missed.
    I sort of understand the sentiment but from a business perspective it wouldn't be very healthy at all 🙂

Millers mad this isn't? it if you don't go you shouldn't be posting on here.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Stop commenting on away games and Premier League then.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Why they are just as much supporters as you are.
    People have their own opinions and views that’s how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Why they are just as much supporters as you are.
    People have their own opinions and views that’s how it should be.

What good are they to the club if they aren't paying to watch them regularly? It's not run on fresh air!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast