+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Grand National

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've got my regular lines I put on that's what I've won most on, won that £230 on recently. My biggest win just over £2,,300 was on them both on Wednesday draw. My other lines I change number or numbers on if they're drawn out previous draw. Know it's said to be a random draw all numbers have same chance of being drawn out. But why then have different machine names & ball numbers? Also free lucky dips I've had hundreds of them not ever even won £30 on any of them. They always seem to have at least one number that was drawn out the previous draw so law of averages say it very much limits their chances of being drawn out straight away again the next draw. My systems. You need some plan it's no good going in blindly. I've never been lucky same on the horses only way I won on them was going on form looking for horses on the way up or ahead of the handicapper.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I've got my regular lines I put on that's what I've won most on, won that £230 on recently. My biggest win just over £2,,300 was on them both on Wednesday draw. My other lines I change number or numbers on if they're drawn out previous draw. Know it's said to be a random draw all numbers have same chance of being drawn out. But why then have different machine names & ball numbers? Also free lucky dips I've had hundreds of them not ever even won £30 on any of them. They always seem to have at least one number that was drawn out the previous draw so law of averages say it very much limits their chances of being drawn out straight away again the next draw. My systems. You need some plan it's no good going in blindly.
    It's not up for debate gru, you CANNOT plan for the lottery. You can believe what you want but you're wrong and you're wasting your time with your system, it won't improve your chance of winning one bit. I only have lucky dips if I do the lottery and I've won loads of times.

By saying you can't win on lucky dips you're implying it's fixed? So why on earth would you play a lottery that you thought was fixed?

Gru”s latest horse racing tip…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf0b-TE2ixE