+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts...Barnsley-v-Bolton....Play Off Semi-Final

This utter poo…..total lack of leadership on the Field. Nothing going forward midfield getting over run. No link up play. This what we totally deserve nothing. School boy defending for there second goal.

I pity the person that has to pick the man of the match.

Says it all Cosgrove got MOM!!!
    Got exactly what we deserved, poor defending as usual, nothing going forward, Midfield non existent total clear out needed next season.

Last twenty mins we made a game of it and looked much better with Grant and Cosgrove on.
    Their keeper makes a worldly so then we should have seen the game out.

We all know we can’t do that as our defensive frailties continue to be on display.
    At 1-2 we are still in it but a two goal advantage is too much in my opinion.

Over to the rebuild process on Grove Street of which I now have no interest whatsoever.

What did we do to deserve at defense like we’ve got?
    We couldn’t win a header against a kids school, all any teams got to do to beat us is get as many set pieces as possible.

I think the best team won tonight guys but it’s only half time yet so anything can still happen on Tuesday, especially if you get an early goal. It should be a different game at the TCS though and I think we’ll be back to our more natural passing and build up game. As Devaney said, you need to just go for it so it could make for an exciting match. Travel safe if you’re coming and looking forward to another good game.

Just seen the goals on Sky Sports News , at 1-2 you are still in the tie with a few minutes to go and it was a catastrophe to concede the third goal in that manner but unfortunately not surprising either .

Jordan Williams !!! , dear me , you just can't can you in play off semi finals .

It's a sad state of affairs and they are well documented on this board by the majority of us .

The club is in big trouble right now and it needs to get a grip on things because the ingredients are there to drop further down this league and without the backing the club have enjoyed for many years .

This is a huge summer for the club and they need to get almost everything right or it could get really messy down there .

Thought both sides weren’t great but Bolton probably edged it.

We looked a lot better when Cosgrove and Grant came on. Cosgrove was finally someone to combat Santos.

Yet again gave daft goals away. Need to score 3 goals every game just to get something.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    I was hoping Devaney would change things a bit, but it's exactly the same as Collins.....
    Nail - hit - firmly - on the - head.

Do same things every game. Get the same results
    When did you last hear the top scorer in a season get subbed, and the fans cheer. ?
    10,000 people can see he has been on the pitch 6 minutes too long.

No complaints about the result….non at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast