+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: National league playoffs

Never liked Boston since we squandered a 3-1 lead to draw 3-3 away from home. Think Alan White got a brace that day or at least got one.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Is it Pedro's son/grandson playing for them. Jordan?
    I believe so.
    They've done very well to achieve promotion after early season struggles.
    Culverhouse was shown a red
    card at Alfreton for trying to impede a long throw. The legendary veteran keeper Paul Bastock is assistant manager.
    Probably one of the best non league keepers of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by tommopie8 View Post
    Never liked Boston since we squandered a 3-1 lead to draw 3-3 away from home. Think Alan White got a brace that day or at least got one.
    I was at that game at their old ground on York Street, I have vague memories of it (mainly the disappointment of conceding two late goals to a poor team) but had to resort to UTM's site to recall the scorers. It was 4th Nov. 2006, Alan White scored one, Jason Lee scored the other two.

Well 0-0 so far in play off final - who de we want promoted - our record poor aginst Bromley
    See myles westen big player for Bromley- remember years ago Colin slater loved weston

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Well 0-0 so far in play off final - who de we want promoted - our record poor aginst Bromley
    See myles westen big player for Bromley- remember years ago Colin slater loved weston
    Solihull is a short trip for most fans, Bromley a bit of a pain, so up the Moors.

I can’t imagine many screaming for three up, three down for the National League this season. Last season really was a one-off.

Bromley take the lead. Looked to be a foul in the buildup to me.

1-0 Bromley scored by Michael Cheek. Who else? One of the best strikers in non-league for years.

Never a foul, a good old muscling by a forward. Whitmore must be a ***** appealing that

Joe Sbarra equalises. Another of the best players in non-league.

Seems like Solihull made a typical Notts County mistake playing out to slowly from the back ,leading to penelty

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast