+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: National league playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Apart from their anti-football tactics. Hope they go straight back down.
    Just another shi*hole

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Just another shi*hole
    Succinctly put.

Do we really need to lower ourselves to slating them on their biggest result in the history of Bromley ? Whatever you think of their playing style, it worked! Well done Bromley.

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    Maybe we should congratulate them on the most important win in their history rather than sneering at them. I remember when we were promoted to Div. One being slated for being anti football and one MOTD pundit saying if we were playing in his back garden, he’d close the curtains😨
    Iy I remember correctly that was Toshack who was managing Swansea at the time. Took me along time to re-warm to Swansea (and even then it was really only that they weren't Cardiff) but never forgave Toshack*who was just looking for a cheap gag.

[* not that he was bothered mind!]

Anti-football will have more chance now the refs have been told to become more lenient, without necessarily understanding what is, and is not, legitimate.

Crawley have called off their play off 1st leg due to a waterlogged pitch. I think that might be the first time a play off match has been PPd in the EFL. 2nd leg date now becomes the 1st leg and they'll have to squeeze the other leg in somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Crawley have called off their play off 1st leg due to a waterlogged pitch. I think that might be the first time a play off match has been PPd in the EFL. 2nd leg date now becomes the 1st leg and they'll have to squeeze the other leg in somewhere.
    The first leg is now tomorrow at 19:30 with the second leg moving to Saturday.

Worthing 1-1 Braintree at half time. Ollie Pearce getting his 46 goal of the season for Worthing in all competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Do we really need to lower ourselves to slating them on their biggest result in the history of Bromley ? Whatever you think of their playing style, it worked! Well done Bromley.
    Ditto, congratulations to them.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Worthing 1-1 Braintree at half time. Ollie Pearce getting his 46 goal of the season for Worthing in all competitions.
    3-3 now! I hope we're not signing any defenders from Worthing or Braintree!

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Exactly. Lost 9 games in the NL all season. Finished 3rd. Have a prolific striker in Cheek. At the end of the day Bromley earned there promotion. The playing style is irrelevant if it succeeds.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast