+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: David Moyse

David Moyse

Hear he is gone after the season ends, I thought he had done pretty well at West Ham ?

Aye - Lopetegui to take over according to SSN earlier.

Aye - I thought he had to, Europe and a trophy.

However, from stuff I've read there has been a power struggle going on between him and the Sporting Director I think and some of hte playing style has caused issue.

BUt that is only stuff I've read, so could be bull.

I think their fans are sick of his negative, safety first style.

I'm always wary of calling out fans of other clubs for wanting a manager out because, unless you've been watching them week in week out and have seen their tactics, their subs, listened to their press conferences, etc, then it's hard to say if they're expecting too much or actually have a point.

We had it with Pardew and Bruce and, while we knew we were rightt, we had to put up with every fucking pundit going saying we were ungrateful/unrealistic, etc and fans of other clubs piggy-backing on those opinions.

I think it's the right time for him to go although the owners are lucky in that not renewing a contract is a far easier decision to make than sacking someone.

I’m glad we didn’t sign Paqueta.

Him, Kudus, Alvarez strolling around and not even trying.

I get West Ham fans don’t like Moyes and his style of football, but there is a lot of players in the squad that want shot for their half-a$$ed efforts.

Yeah, after experiencing the outside world attacking us for wanting Bruce and Pardew out I will reserve judgement. The fans know best but at least they got a trophy out if it. Kudos seems a decent player but agree with Ian about Paquetta. Not consistent enough for me.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)