+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Off season transfer rumours/potential signings

Ryan Croasdale released by Stockport, would be a great replacement for, and significant upgrade on, Bostock.

I have heard from a friend with Derby management links that they are in negotiations with Langstaff, £2m offered. No idea how true this is but he did get the McGoldrick stuff right.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Ryan Croasdale released by Stockport, would be a great replacement for, and significant upgrade on, Bostock.
    I thought the same when I saw he'd been released. Would be a quality signing and a real statement of intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    I have heard from a friend with Derby management links that they are in negotiations with Langstaff, £2m offered. No idea how true this is but he did get the McGoldrick stuff right.
    I love Macca, but £2 million would be too good to turn down, if that's true.

If we're going to sell any of our key players, it's best to do so ASAP to give us as much time as possible to find replacements. Selling at the end of the transfer window would be a disaster.

I hope Macca stays, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    If 2 million is on the table we should snap their hand off.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I love Macca, but £2 million would be too good to turn down, if that's true.
    Yes it would make absolute sense to sell him for 2M.

We are almost overstocked with attacking players. We have Jatta who has been very promising and you would expect to be even better when settled and with a pre season, we have McGoldrick who was excellent first half of the season and then hopefully was just tired rather than too old, we have Scott to come back in as something of an unknown quantity.

For a team that usually plays one up front I'd say that's enough. We have Jones and Crowley (should be playing less deep once Palmer is back) and Nemane as first choices in the other attacking positions.

2M would let us do one hell of a rebuild of the defence and central midfield.

Wouldn't think bros would be too happy at figures being mentioned if true. One thing they do is undisclosed fees, bar Jatta. Good way of doing business as selling clubs don't know what u got for a player & won't over inflate the price cos u have a big wad in your hand

Macca has said he wants to take Notts into L1, all this is speculation is just hot air when it comes to transfers the player has the last word he says yes I will go or no I am saying here.

Are Derby allowed to make such large offers? They still have to have their accounts babysat by the EFL

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast