+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Retained list

Revan - worth asking but I’d expect his parent club will want him playing at Champ level minimum

Millers retained list

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Revan - worth asking but I’d expect his parent club will want him playing at Champ level minimum
    Millers retained list here

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...-millers-boss/

Kayode and McCart transfer listed

Wonder if there is current interest in them?

All makes sense, possibly would’ve kept Clucas but they look like good decisions to me.

Andre Green
    Cameron Humphreys
    Christ Tiehi
    Cohen Bramall
    Dillon Phillips
    Hakeem Odoffin
    Jordan Hugill
    Ollie Rathbone
    Peter Kioso
    Sam Nombe
    Tom Eaves

(assuming Johannson will be off)

I reckon all of those as starter or sub could do a good enough job for us in League One. But clearly some massive holes for Evans to fill; it'd be nice to have some wingers again for a start!

For those who are off - Peltier is the one who's probably the biggest miss given he's actually been more available, but maybe he wants to be a guaranteed starter somewhere. The others just haven't been consistently good or fit or cheap enough to risk any more money on I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    All makes sense, possibly would’ve kept Clucas but they look like good decisions to me.
    Maybe Clucas has other options/offers?

Agree with most of that not sure about offering Lindsay a new deal sooner have kept Rinohmota. Pleased Hull & McGuckin are remaining for another season.

Kayode. Unlikely to be from Carlisle but I seem to recall there was a lot of interest in him last summer hence the new deal. Good transfer management by our club
    Wonder if it’s been prompted by his recent ding dong up there

Barnsley for McCart?

Got that right about Kayode didn't look good enough for us when he got his chance.

Well done SE as much as I like clucas and a couple of others it is best to start again as those players behaved awfully and treated the club with little respect, good riddence to them. I suspect a couple of contracted players will be sold too. Four managers didn't rate mccart what a signing by rob Scott recruitment team

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast