+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T If you could turn the clock back 30 years what would you have done different?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Brin 94 lotto started I'm still waiting to win something big! Still put my Dad's line on he died in 95.
    Quick question then gru as I don't want to take this more O/T than it's already gone. If 4 of your Dad's line came up this week, would you avoid putting it on next week because of your 'same numbers' rule.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Brin 94 lotto started I'm still waiting to win something big! Still put my Dad's line on he died in 95.
    Keep at it pal if you feel okay doing it. Each to their own I say. Just checked my sports account for the season end and I'm down £365.97. Some may say that's silly throwing that money away but it's what I like doing so, I do it.

At the same time I donate several hundreds of £'s annually to the RNLI, Rotherham Hospice, NSPCC, Children's Yorkshire Air Ambulance and the Salvation Army at Xmas time, again because I like to help those less fortunate than myself. Again some may say why? answer is because I like doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Keep at it pal if you feel okay doing it. Each to their own I say. Just checked my sports account for the season end and I'm down £365.97. Some may say that's silly throwing that money away but it's what I like doing so, I do it.

At the same time I donate several hundreds of £'s annually to the RNLI, Rotherham Hospice, NSPCC, Children's Yorkshire Air Ambulance and the Salvation Army at Xmas time, again because I like to help those less fortunate than myself. Again some may say why? answer is because I like doing so.
    Used to donate to RNLI but now they are off the Grist list

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The councillor in question is under investigation by the Green Party for his comments following the election .

He's also a history of hate speech towards Jewish people .

Put your race card away silly lad .
    But the voters have spoken

His green credentials must be exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Quick question then gru as I don't want to take this more O/T than it's already gone. If 4 of your Dad's line came up this week, would you avoid putting it on next week because of your 'same numbers' rule.

It's one of my regular lines so don't change numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Used to donate to RNLI but now they are off the Grist list
    Yes I know about the extortinate wage the CEO is on but it's the brave souls offering their help for free I think of pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes I know about the extortinate wage the CEO is on but it's the brave souls offering their help for free I think of pal.
    Blood on their hands by encouraging illegal immigrants to jump into the dinghys

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Blood on their hands by encouraging illegal immigrants to jump into the dinghys
    Rnli in my will. They are not racist.
    A life is a life. Marvelous people.

Ivy been rescued twice 👍
    Once boat on fire, once engine packed up , ended up sideways onto swell. Not good.
    Very happy to see them coming through the fog, 14 miles off Hartlepool.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Rnli in my will. They are not racist.
    A life is a life. Marvelous people.
    Recently bought a lovely looking pair of bright yellow/blue rimmed pot wellies that make a plant holder off the RNLI site, bargain at £25.

Nicely trimmed off with RNLI signage on them.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast