+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Retained list

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    In fact he's 30 before next season starts.
    gru? you tinker you're at it again but this time I've caught you out because Reid isn't 30 at the time of my post. I know you love to bite on your 30 year olds

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Is it your money he’s spending?
    Am I the chairman off a football club.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru? you tinker you're at it again but this time I've caught you out because Reid isn't 30 at the time of my post. I know you love to bite on your 30 year olds

Said he'll be 30 by August. I want a forrud with some potential sell on value we've already got 2 over that age.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    No he will get another striker in…..those 3 cannot be overly trusted on all known form..

Of course there’s plenty of rebuilding all over the pitch too,but he will have the budget and squad space to do it.!.

Not sure who decided on the younger players to be realised as he won’t have seen them play as any of haven”t.so he must have had some input from someone already here..
    Can we afford 4 strikers in a 22 man squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    One to keep an eye on is Joel Grodowski (Prueßen Münster) who is a hybrid striker/winger made is professional debut at Bradford City but has been playing in Germany Racked up 20 G/A this season Told he is one of the players Scott went to watch recently Ogbene type who can play wide or central

Who's going to be daft enough now to sign the sicknotes and users we've just got shut of? Welcome back to the real world for them. It just shows how wide of the mark Taylor was

Quote Originally Posted by HensonsPRman View Post
    One to keep an eye on is Joel Grodowski (Prueßen Münster) who is a hybrid striker/winger made is professional debut at Bradford City but has been playing in Germany Racked up 20 G/A this season Told he is one of the players Scott went to watch recently Ogbene type who can play wide or central

Looks abit more progressive good age.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    I will spin it round will people be happy with just 3 strikers eaves,nombe,hugill..?..if nombe was more of finisher i can see it but he is seemingly not..so I think a natural goal scorer is required..

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Who's going to be daft enough now to sign the sicknotes and users we've just got shut of? Welcome back to the real world for them. It just shows how wide of the mark Taylor was
    I suspect a few will get deals.

Morrison and Cafu certainly.

The rest.. Unsure.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456