+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plymouth goalkeeper

Eaves getting 15+ next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    And a couple of GCSEs

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Bottles of shampoo & hair conditioner

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Heard it earlier today.

Several things to consider if it's true.

1. Plymouth are still a Championship club, we are not.

2. They have him on a good contract, for the good of his beautiful nature, Viktor signed another one to help us out when he could have walked away but we, could have extended his contract a further two years back but we didn't such as we play on, 'We don't know where we'll be in two years time'.

3. That is the difference for getting millions for your players or minuscule amounts as in our case. We need a solid negotiator brought in to our club so transfer fess both in and out are handled at a more professional level but, Tony will not let anyone else fill this role such is his 'I run it all attitude'. Sorry to say that but that's where I see one of our main cruxes and that's what has bit him on the arse time and again and will never change but no one dare tell him that..fact!

Imagine Barry Fry handling in this position? by that I don't mean Chairman, we'd be far better off as he knows how to demand, and get, top prices for his players.

So a post was put in the vicktor thread about the Plymouth keeping making them x amount of millions, like the mods always ask to keep the board tidy.

But this post is allowed to run even with a ‘mod’ commenting on in😆

What a sheet show this board is, proper old man’s club.

Thread merged 😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    So a post was put in the vicktor thread about the Plymouth keeping making them x amount of millions, like the mods always ask to keep the board tidy.

But this post is allowed to run even with a ‘mod’ commenting on in��

What a sheet show this board is, proper old man’s club.

Thread merged ����
    Moved it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Moved it for you.

For me 😆😆😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Heard it earlier today.

Several things to consider if it's true.

1. Plymouth are still a Championship club, we are not.

2. They have him on a good contract, for the good of his beautiful nature, Viktor signed another one to help us out when he could have walked away but we, could have extended his contract a further two years back but we didn't such as we play on, 'We don't know where we'll be in two years time'.

3. That is the difference for getting millions for your players or minuscule amounts as in our case. We need a solid negotiator brought in to our club so transfer fess both in and out are handled at a more professional level but, Tony will not let anyone else fill this role such is his 'I run it all attitude'. Sorry to say that but that's where I see one of our main cruxes and that's what has bit him on the arse time and again and will never change but no one dare tell him that..fact!

Imagine Barry Fry handling in this position? by that I don't mean Chairman, we'd be far better off as he knows how to demand, and get, top prices for his players.
    Totally agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12