+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Covid no longer exists?? You sure about that? What was the virus I had 3 months ago that tested positive on the covid tests? What did my mum have 6 months ago that had her testing positive and placed on covid ward of Rotherham District Gen?
    I hope that your mum has made a full recovery, raging.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    ...MULLIS....
    What did you think of the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    What did you think of the video?
    The same as the many other times that I have seen it - that it's a bit sad that a video from over a quarter of a century ago is being exploited by people who either know nothing about PCR or know but are happy to mislead the easily misled about it.

Astra-Zeneca is withdrawing it's Covid vaccine.

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ts-2024-05-07/

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I had it 3 months ago. Then a couple of weeks after I had the flu. The flu was worse!
    You had covid 3 months ago? I thought you said that it no longer exists, or didn't exist at all?

The same as the many other times that I have seen it - that it's a bit sad that a video from over a quarter of a century ago is being exploited by people who either know nothing about PCR or know but are happy to mislead the easily misled about it.
    Do you share his views on Fauci?

I hope that your mum has made a full recovery, raging.
    Thank you Kerr. She's fully good and kicking my ass as always!

What are your views on AZ removing their vaccines from the market completely?

We are in year 4 of what would be the testing of a new vaccine under normal conditions yet these experimental vaccines were rushed through.

If these vaccines had gone through the same process and vigorous testing then they would not have gotten to market.

What if the cardiac problems are true for those who coincidentally got ill after their vaccines was directly linked to the vaccines would you say that they too should be removed from market?

At wh as t point do they stop authorising these vaccines to children who are at the least risk of being hospitalised. After all the vaccines cannot stop transmission and never have done. Are they even capable of helping anyone after the mutation of the virus they were aimed at have changed so much. Did the vaccine’s ingredients change with the mutation?

When are these questions going to be asked publicly?

Why have Moderna paid $400m to the for NIAID patent rights?

Not long after Moderna kicked off its COVID-19 vaccine launch, questions started swirling around the origins of the company's mRNA technology and the intellectual property rights to its vaccines. Now, Moderna and the U.S. government are putting one dispute to bed.

In Moderna's earnings release Thursday, the company said it recently paid the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) a $400 million "catch-up payment" under a new royalty-bearing license agreement between the parties.

The payment is part of a license agreement between Moderna and NIAID inked late last year. With the deal, Moderna is paying the U.S. government to access “certain patent rights concerning stabilizing prefusion coronavirus spike proteins,” Moderna Chief Financial Officer Jamie Mock said on a conference call Thursday.

Going forward, Moderna agreed to pay NIAID “low single-digit royalties” on COVID-19 vaccine sales, Mock added.

This agreement does not put Moderna out of the woods on the patent litigation front. Even after this deal, the vaccine maker is fighting with the U.S. National Institutes of Health over the origins of the core technology in the vaccine, The New York Times points out.

Is the pattern owned by the US government as some people would like you to believe?

It was said to be licensed as an experimental vaccine which as been pointed out can only be done by the military arm of the US government.

Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast