+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New season tickets

Doesn't take much working out Huddersfield bigger ground fan base so can offer cheaper season tickets than us.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Sorry to bother but can someone answer this question please- can you not go down to the shop and just renew your season ticket in the shop this is what I’ve done previous seasons or do you have to do it through ticketmaster, just not the best with the internet that’s all and it would be far easier if you can just go down and pay for it
    Uttis, yes of course you can still go to the shop and pay as you have done before.
    Sometimes the old fashioned ways are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    It says £5 deposit, not £5 fee. So, if it's a deposit it should be taken from the total cost. e.g. if season ticket is £405, you pay £5 deposit to set up direct debit then it takes equal payments for the remaining £400. Lets see though, it says they are going to publish a list of Q&A
    You're right, it does say deposit, could have sworn it said fee. Either they've changed it or I misread it.

has it always been 12 days to for renewals to keep their seats before they are released, if there is no auto-renewal then wouldn't it be better to have a longer window for fans to keep their existing seat. Will be a busy 12 days for those in the shop.

Attachment 26140
    I think its the 25th June to keep your seat, ßo about 6 weeks.

has it always been 12 days to for renewals to keep their seats before they are released, if there is no auto-renewal then wouldn't it be better to have a longer window for fans to keep their existing seat. Will be a busy 12 days for those in the shop.
    I think you've misunderstood this, you have until 24th June to keep your seat. The seats going on sale on 27th May are the ones that nobody had a season ticket for last season.

To be fair, the article on the O/S is as clear as mud.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Uttis, yes of course you can still go to the shop and pay as you have done before.
    Sometimes the old fashioned ways are the best.
    Mellow thanks pal appreciate that just that I have to take proof of my sons disability as proof for his renewal and didn’t really fancy doing it online given the combination of RUFCand Ticketmaster could see me not being able to do it on line I’m not the brightest tech wise! 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I think you've misunderstood this, you have until 24th June to keep your seat. The seats going on sale on 27th May are the ones that nobody had a season ticket for last season.

To be fair, the article on the O/S is as clear as mud.
    Yep, thanks both Miller1000 and Masbrough, I misread that image. 6 weeks makes more sense.
    Why bother with the 27th May date, might as well let the seats not currently reserved go on sale.

I wonder how many players we'll be 'linked with' in mid-June....

I think people are missing the “powered by” ticketmaster..as that exactly what it is.they are just facilitating it.not sure anyone will think about it once we get going.

Abit like the online club shop did.

It says £5 deposit, not £5 fee. So, if it's a deposit it should be taken from the total cost. e.g. if season ticket is £405, you pay £5 deposit to set up direct debit then it takes equal payments for the remaining £400. Lets see though, it says they are going to publish a list of Q&A.

Looks like the move to ticket master is a subtle step to stop people 'borrowing' season tickets.
    "In a club-first move, supporters will be able to ‘carry’ their 2024/25 Season Tickets on their mobile phone or smart device and enter via the turnstiles using the same contactless method they would in the supermarket in a move that we believe will not only heighten convenience for fans, but also reduce queuing times at the turnstiles on matchdays.

Fear not though, the introduction of Ticketmaster will not spell the end for supporters wishing to have a physical Season Ticket Card.

As always, they will be available on request at the application stage of purchasing your 2024/25 Season Ticket."

Why will it reduce queuing times?
    You currently hold a card to contactless and it lets you in (hopefully). Now you will have to open an app and turn on NFC on your phone, then hold up your phone, there will be plenty that will struggle or forget with those steps, hence need to keep a physical card.
    This might make it easier to purchase individual tickets, but like mentioned lets see what booking fees are now added.
    Yes a non refundable deposit of £5….i can see how it reads might be a little confusing and how it read in the full sentence..but yes it should come off the total,obviously if you cancel or whatever then you lose that £5..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast