+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eurovision Song Contest.

Eurovision Song Contest.

While I’ve no interest in this competition I don’t understand all this anti Israeli feeling in this year’s contest. I agree that there should be a cease fire in the conflict and am appalled by the death of innocent people. However, the ban on Russia from the majority of international competition is understandable because they were the aggressors but it was Hamas who were the aggressors in this conflict, and they were voted in by nearly 45% of Palestinians. I understand that Israel have not treated Palestinians particularly well but the terrible atrocities committed by Hamas was unforgivable.

Me either, when the far left and a bunch of terrorists unite mad things happen. It’s a non political music event for gods sake.

And it’s held in the city in Sweden (Malmö) with the most anti Israeli/Jewish sentiments… 😞

Still waiting for the pro Palestinian affection from all those rich neighbouring Arab countries together with financial aid. It won’t happen as they look after their own!

We should keep our noses out of Gaza and the Middle East and let them get on with it. What about we learnt from Afghanistan? Nothing!

More focus needs to be stopping a mass nutter in Russia!!!!

I think I was eight years old when I realized what a boner was.
    Didn't know what she was saying but I wasn't really interested....I fell in love right there.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka89ORFu_Tc

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Still waiting for the pro Palestinian affection from all those rich neighbouring Arab countries together with financial aid. It won’t happen as they look after their own!

We should keep our noses out of Gaza and the Middle East and let them get on with it. What about we learnt from Afghanistan? Nothing!

More focus needs to be stopping a mass nutter in Russia!!!!
    Several of their neighbours are more than happy to fund them Al'. To stay where they are and fight on their behalf so they don't have to get their own hands dirty....... and because they don't want a load of terrorists armed to the teeth turning up in their homelands seeking refuge and destabilising them.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    While I’ve no interest in this competition I...........
    ......... thought I'd start a thread about it anyway 😆.

A genocide is taking place as we speak and it’s shameful with some of the comments made here. The US is slowly waking up to the fact a genocide is taking place and an international warrant is due to be issued for Netanyahu. All these right wing posts that muddle your view of what’s happening is down to the bu ll shot propaganda going on. AIPAC pays out millions to senators and they send a threatening letter to go after the kids of the ICC people - you can’t make it up. Who the hell runs this world? Sunak in meantime sends weapons to Israel using our tax payers money - i don’t want my tax going there. People want to protest they can.

Funny how we never see what’s going on in israel and what people are doing there. If you dig deeper, decent israelis are protesting in their thousands against this genocide. Hope you guys are happy with the killings.

Also wtf is israel in Eurovision for?? They are not in europe. Anyway it’s a shame the booong happens to the individual who is representing Israel, what can she do.

The Eurovision ‘song contest’ is utter rubbish. The so-called songs are almost without exception cr@p and more effort seems to into the ridiculous dance routines. Truly awful.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)