+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Donny Fans Jumping The Gun

Donny Fans Jumping The Gun

Posts on their forum before the Crew 2nd leg.

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=291111.0

An excellent read. It amazes me how folk get carried away. Looking forward to going toe to toe with them next year.

Having watched both legs, it really highlights how dramatically we fell apart after Christmas. Both Donny and Crewe looked very poor and there was very little quality in either side. Last night's game in particular was dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    An excellent read. It amazes me how folk get carried away. Looking forward to going toe to toe with them next year.
    It happens everywhere. Let’s be honest though… Donny were in ridiculous winning form and had that been us, many would have been booking hotels in London etc ready for the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Having watched both legs, it really highlights how dramatically we fell apart after Christmas. Both Donny and Crewe looked very poor and there was very little quality in either side. Last night's game in particular was dreadful.
    yes especially Extra Time. Both teams were basically gone it was like watching kids. Play offs are often quite the most dreadful games, but I did enjoy the penalty shoot out a lot. Some quite **** penalties mind. Unlike the Chesterfield game it was nice to relax and laugh!

Thought it was a pretty poor turnout by the Crewe fans, putting it into perspective Marine took more fans to the NPL playoff (tier 7) with Macclesfield.

I hope Crewe win promotion, awful club and fans these days.
    Good riddance much prefer going to Donny or Crawley than Grizzly Road.

Quote Originally Posted by SinceSept1959 View Post
    I hope Crewe win promotion, awful club and fans these days.
    Good riddance much prefer going to Donny or Crawley than Grizzly Road.
    From what I've seen, Crawley look light years ahead of every other team in the playoffs. They should tear Crewe a new one.