+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Away ticket survey

Away ticket survey

Not seen this mentioned. Club intend to introduce loyalty points for away tickets in 2025/6 Survey for 2024/5 options.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...survey-100524/

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Not seen this mentioned. Club intend to introduce loyalty points for away tickets in 2025/6 Survey for 2024/5 options.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...survey-100524/
    It was mentioned at the recent fans forum meeting a few weeks ago by our CEO, emails have been sent out to fill out a survey form

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    It was mentioned at the recent fans forum meeting a few weeks ago by our CEO, emails have been sent out to fill out a survey form
    The survey is basic at best and no option to offer additional information/thoughts.
    I get why the club are doing it given that they are trying to look after fans that live a decent trek from ML who won’t/can’t by a season ticket.
    What I didn’t like is that if you subscribe to the away ticket membership and pay £30 for the privilege, you can only buy 1 ticket per game. There was no indication of costing for a family. I don’t think I’d want to part with £90 to then have potential access to the handful of games I’d be willing to take a 9 and 11 year old too. I’d prefer to run the risk as it is now.

Nothing more than a revenue stream.

We had the 2nd highest average away following last season. Just under 1300
    Wrexham top with just under 1700.
    Stags 3rd just under 1200

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    We had the 2nd highest average away following last season. Just under 1300
    Wrexham top with just under 1700.
    Stags 3rd just under 1200
    Not a bad earner for doing nothing more than they are doing now (selling tickets). 1300x£30 =£39,000. I thought all this sort of stuff was in the Prem but it looks like everyone is going to get fleeced in some way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Not a bad earner for doing nothing more than they are doing now (selling tickets). 1300x£30 =£39,000. I thought all this sort of stuff was in the Prem but it looks like everyone is going to get fleeced in some way or another.
    My understanding is that the option put to vote is an interim scheme while the data is collated for a proper loyalty scheme based on actual attendance for the following season.They also gave options for lower membership fees of £10 I think as part of the questionnaire. To be fair there has to be some kind of fee otherwise everyone would join making it useless as a way of deciding priority. I personally voted against and am happy to wait until a proper loyalty scheme is in place but credit to the club for trying to put something in place earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    There are those that will and those that won't