+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 232 of 234 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2338

Thread: Ex-Dons

Lewis Ferguson named best midfielder in this season's Seria A.

Quite an achievement for an ex don.

Darren Young punted at Stirling Albion.

I didn't even know he was in management.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Darren Young punted at Stirling Albion.

I didn't even know he was in management.
    Neither did he, by the sound of it.

Darren Mackie .... former Captain of the Mighty Dons.

It was an incredible statement of fact .... until Anthony Stewart proved it was possible.

Has any other worn the hallowed armband with less credibility?

Over to you .... and, no ... there's nae bottle o' wine for the winner

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Darren Mackie .... former Captain of the Mighty Dons.

It was an incredible statement of fact .... until Anthony Stewart proved it was possible.

Has any other worn the hallowed armband with less credibility?

Over to you .... and, no ... there's nae bottle o' wine for the winner
    Derek Whyte for me.

Maybe not the worst, but hated the guy.

Derek Whyte for me.

Maybe not the worst, but hated the guy.
    I found him a funny one. Didn't like him at first, didn't hugely rate him, but ended up not minding him as much as I initially thought.

Anyway, I'll take your Derek White and raise you a Ricky Foster. Never in anyone's lifetime should he have been Aberdeen captain.

Or Ryan the Rat...........but at the time of his captaincy he wasn't the figure of hate he now is!

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTattieFlooredChas View Post
    I found him a funny one. Didn't like him at first, didn't hugely rate him, but ended up not minding him as much as I initially thought.

Anyway, I'll take your Derek White and raise you a Ricky Foster. Never in anyone's lifetime should he have been Aberdeen captain.

Or Ryan the Rat...........but at the time of his captaincy he wasn't the figure of hate he now is!
    I had totally forgotten Foster was captain for a spell. It was after he was on loan at Oldco too.

I had totally forgotten Foster was captain for a spell. It was after he was on loan at Oldco too.
    Shouldn't have been allowed back through the door.

Actually, shouldn't have been allowed past the Welcome to Aberdeen sign on the A90/92

Hmm Derek Whyte? .... nae sure ... canna think there were better options during his time at our famous club .... but, he was a pretty decent guy ... unlike Foster an' Jack - and def a better fitba player than Darren Mackie ... though that's nae sayin' much ...

... but ... Anthony Stewart?

In fit universe, or even alternative universe is Anthony Stewart deemed worthy o' bein' named captain o' ony team fa actually get peyed for playin'?

So 'at's ma vote cast .... until some radge can jog ma 60+ year memory .... there's bound tae be some auld fʊckers on here fa can correct ma

Definitely Foster, the Elgin hun wánk. He still hates us if his TV summarising on the Youth Cup final is a barometer.

Coincidentally, I had a bit of business to attend to at Pittodrie yesterday, and we chose The Captain’s Lounge as a suitably quiet spot to discuss the matter in hand. When my colleague asked which of the tables looked down upon by photies of captains I’d prefer to sit at, I said, “anyone but Foster”. There may have been an expletive involved too.

Page 232 of 234 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234 LastLast