I think there’s more to it than just being purely down to Robson that our season was fvcked.

The players are as much to blame for our season being shyte with their precious attitudes.If anything we were worse when Warnock took over who they clearly weren’t playing for.

I saw Clarksons interview where he was talking about his confidence being low because of the previous managers tactics and instructions.

Well it’s great that Peter Leven built up his confidence again but didn’t Robson do that last season when he took over from Goodwin?

Let’s hope Leven or Thelin don’t say or tell Clarkson to do something he doesn’t like next season or he will likely lose his confidence again.

It’s great that we have gone on a winning run again towards the end of the season but I still think there’s a lot of issues behind the scenes that could resurface next season like they have done in the past 3 or 4 years.

I did hope this independent review would result in a few non playing staff being shown the door but it seems like it was a waste of time