+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wembley!

I have heard from others that downloads will be available from Wednesday but did not see this mentioned on the website or during the process of buying.
    I had loads of trouble with the process basically because I wanted to choose my own seats and the site was rather obstructive about this. Its own allocation always seemed to offer tickets in the back row.

Quote Originally Posted by Teammoo View Post
    Looking through the Crawley forum today, they are pointing out that concessions start for 60+ for them but we are only offering for 65+.
    2 questions:
    Firstly, does anybody know if this is correct? and
    Secondly, if it is, is that allowed by law?
    I had thought that was Wembley, like certain away league matches - after all, unlike many, our own concessions are from 60+, as I suppose Crawley's are too. Maybe they are just buying concession price - after all who's going to check the age of over 60s at the ground.

Finally got my tickets but what's that about only entering your coloured section. I know which part of the stadium I'm sitting in which would suggest green but the only colour on my ticket is red. No other reference is made to colour on the ticket. Not very logical.

Has anyone got their coach tickets?
    Match ticket arrived by e-mail yesterday, but still no coach ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Finally got my tickets but what's that about only entering your coloured section. I know which part of the stadium I'm sitting in which would suggest green but the only colour on my ticket is red. No other reference is made to colour on the ticket. Not very logical.
    Are you a category 3 ticket, which would suggest green?

That was the colour on the ticketing map but the colour referred to on the ticket is a different scene with the stadium divided into quarters with lettered sub-divisions. Logic tells me that I'm in the north-east of the stadium which is green. I'm just saying that the ticket mentions the colour system without following it through. Just frustrated at the system, which is cranky and for which we are being charged extra to the ticket price.

Feels a little funny replying to myself, but coach tickets arrived today by post.
    Looking forward to Sunday. Will be a good day whatever happens!

Quote Originally Posted by RedandWhiteSpartan View Post
    Feels a little funny replying to myself, but coach tickets arrived today by post.
    Looking forward to Sunday. Will be a good day whatever happens!
    It will be a great day out if we win, I remember being a losing play off final against York, many years ago in the old stadium and remember how depressing that felt, but since we have won every time in the new stadium. Crawley have come good at the right time so it will be a hard fought game, but that fight back against Doncaster gives me optimism, not many saw that on the cards and should put confidence back into the team.

Just in case people don't already know, there is a limit on bag size at Wembley. This is another thing not apparent on the website but it is if you go to Wembley's own site.
    Maximum size for a bag is A4. Backpacks are not allowed. This latter fact is a pain as I'm travelling overnight so not sure how I'm going to carry my stuff.

I've been asked if the club is showing the game again in the Railwaymen Lounge as for Semi Final, or if there'll be no-one left to open up! Anyone know? I guess not or they'd have said already.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast