+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: O/T Official All Things Wakefield Trinity Thread And Others 2024 Season

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Thaz got reight idea Chops. If tha gonna do job do it reight
    My bank manager not too happy with me mate!

Also the wife tagging along will mean Sunday in London could cost me more than what it's costing me to go to Wembley on the Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    My bank manager not too happy with me mate!

Also the wife tagging along will mean Sunday in London could cost me more than what it's costing me to go to Wembley on the Saturday.
    The other bad news is that Trinity have been thrown out of the 1895 Cup for fielding an ineligible player so it's the Bradford Bulls who will now take our place at Wembley against the Sheffield Eagles .

Matt Ellis is also under investigation by the RFL for improper financial accounting when he purchased the club , the club could be docked league points or face a massive fine with Ellis banned for life from owning a Rugby League club .

Despite winning his first 7 league games of the season and guiding the club to its first Wembley final since 1979 IF Daryl Powell has been sacked due to fans grumbling at Halftime on Sunday at Odsal Stadium because we were losing 8-6 .

Only kidding Chop but just imagine another club who were run like that , it would be unbelievable wouldn't it ?

Oh wait .................................................. ...................

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The other bad news is that Trinity have been thrown out of the 1895 Cup for fielding an ineligible player so it's the Bradford Bulls who will now take our place at Wembley against the Sheffield Eagles .

Matt Ellis is also under investigation by the RFL for improper financial accounting when he purchased the club , the club could be docked league points or face a massive fine with Ellis banned for life from owning a Rugby League club .

Despite winning his first 7 league games of the season and guiding the club to its first Wembley final since 1979 IF Daryl Powell has been sacked due to fans grumbling at Halftime on Sunday at Odsal Stadium because we were losing 8-6 .

Only kidding Chop but just imagine another club who were run like that , it would be unbelievable wouldn't it ?

Oh you are awful but I love you.

luv it

Wakefield Trinity are set to announce the signing of Tom Johnstone for next season from Catalan Dragons .

It's anticipated the signing will be announced at tomorrow night's fans forum at Belle Vue .

Tom is a Wakefield lad and started his career at Trinity before moving to the South of France in 2023 .

As both myself and Chop know Tom Johnstone is a Rugby League superstar , probably the best finishing winger in Super League , an unbelievable talent .

I know Pass reads this thread so I've found some highlights of Tom's first stint at Trinity for him to enjoy .

https://youtu.be/ylMj8CwLzds?si=OICfXKoy64Vtfoce

Wakefield Trinity are set to announce the signing of Tom Johnstone for next season from Catalan Dragons .

It's anticipated the signing will be announced at tomorrow night's fans forum at Belle Vue .

Tom is a Wakefield lad and started his career at Trinity before moving to the South of France in 2023 .

As both myself and Chop know Tom Johnstone is a Rugby League superstar , probably the best finishing winger in Super League , an unbelievable talent .

I know Pass reads this thread so I've found some highlights of Tom's first stint at Trinity for him to enjoy .

https://youtu.be/ylMj8CwLzds?si=OICfXKoy64Vtfoce
    I think Animal is grooming you Pass......get to a game with us!!!!

Tom Johnstone announced on a 4 year deal from 2025 .

Now official Chop .

Magic Johnstone is back at Trinity .

I can't believe it .

All progressing well Animal on and off the field.

We still need a few more quality signings to compete at Super League level in 2025.

Watch this space........

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    All progressing well Animal on and off the field.

We still need a few more quality signings to compete at Super League level in 2025.

Watch this space........
    Already in the bag from what I understand Chop , Trinity are simply following RL protocol before announcing them .

To be honest mate as we stand today I don't think we'd be in the bottom two , from what I've seen so far in Super League we are better than London , Hull and Cas and probably on a par with the Rhinos .

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast