+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jch

Where are all the posters that were saying we don’t need another striker or have room for one…?.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney got shut like he did home dugout. Evans who I believe in reversed both. I'll go with that.
    He's 29. Presumably your age profile has been binned now it doesn't fit your argument?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    He's 29. Presumably your age profile has been binned now it doesn't fit your argument?

JCH Nombe up front together will bring average age down McGuckin further.

Well I wasn’t convinced but if Steve still thinks he’s got it then that’s good enough for me.
    Welcome back Gangster Lad and well done to Paul Douglas and all at Rufc for such a swift signing.

Just a couple of observations from pufc fans to allay any fears…..
    they released him because he was a big earner and they’ve got £,s issues, not because they didn’t want him anymore
    He was dropped in the playoffs due to the formation and style of play they wanted to play. Not because he wasn’t very good anymore

Didn't posh accept a offer off around 600k to Bristol rovers when Barton was manager.

On deadline day but didn't go through

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    Anyone with a seat high in the North Stand might want to take some protective clothing in case we get a penalty!
    🤣 👍

What a refreshing change.

Signing players early

Will do well ? surprised he was not offered a new contract ! Hopefully this will end the myth of how great Peterborough are in the transfer market which Derby Miller and a number of other posters continually tells us about. It’s akin to us losing Chieo on a free ?

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Didn't posh accept a offer off around 600k to Bristol rovers when Barton was manager.

On deadline day but didn't go through
    And We’ve obviously signed him without paying a fee
    Quite a few clubs after his services as anyone would expect but we’re at the front of the queue
    Charlton have been admirers for some time who are a bigger club than us

Thank you Tony for funding his terms and conditions and SE for convincing him to come here

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney got shut like he did home dugout. Evans who I believe in reversed both. I'll go with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    He will be 30 when the season kicks off. Well past his sell by date according to gru. Should have gone to Donkey Rovers Rest home with Woody. 🤣🤣

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast