+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klipperty, love him or loathe him

Klipperty, love him or loathe him

I know most of us poke fun at his antics and dramatic behaviour but it must be admitted that he has done a great job at Liverpool over the 9 years he's been in charge. Won 6 major trophies in that time.

Another point I'd make is that had he been our manager he would have been loved to death.

Whilst this is true...sorry if it's not in keeping with the spirit of the thread Bill, but

fuck him and his 'Newcastle have no ceiling shite.

Good riddance.

I liked him for a short time at the beginning before he turned into a cnt.

Good to see him go.

I liked him first season.

But I'm with Zip.

**** him - sorry pat, not in keeping with thread but I hope he fails everywhere else he goes.

Prick.

I'm with you all but I still maintain that had he been manager here we would all have been with him and we'd have forgiven his "theatrical gestures"

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I'm with you all but I still maintain that had he been manager here we would all have been with him and we'd have forgiven his "theatrical gestures"
    100% agree as long as the cups where flowing in. He'd be one or our own.

However, I'd be taking a second look at him during the last 2 or 3 seasons and been a little bit embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    100% agree as long as the cups where flowing in. He'd be one or our own.

However, I'd be taking a second look at him during the last 2 or 3 seasons and been a little bit embarrassed.
    More interesting to watch than Phart-Due mind and a winner to boot.

Totally agree we would have loved him, Pat. Rafa got away with playing shit football but we loved him because of the way he conducted himself.

it wasn't all shit but it was canny grim at times.

Yup. No question.

Don’t like him but he’s an elite manager and will be a loss to the Premier League.

Of the top managers, Eddie Howe’s style is most comparable to Klopp’s but happily Eddie is a lot more likeable as a man. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the top teams have unlikeable managers though. Winners are bad losers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)