+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Play- Offs Norwich Vs Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    In the Southampton v West Brom play off yesterday, we got a mention as, apparently, only one play off over 2 legs in any division has ever finished 0-0 in both legs, and that was us and Leyton Orient in 1999 when we lost on pens. UTM
    Went to both legs of that. But we got them back for it. I remember the comically low attendance reported for the home leg even though fans were on roofs and hanging off the floodlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Went to both legs of that. But we got them back for it. I remember the comically low attendance reported for the home leg even though fans were on roofs and hanging off the floodlights.
    I didn't go to the 1st leg away but was at the home leg we lost on pens. UTM

According to Southampton they have received more tickets because Leeds haven’t sold their full allocation

If true this isn,t what Leeds fans have been telling us on here. Huge fan base, best in the country , long waiting list for season tickets

Very strange indeed. There's a 20k waiting list on Leeds for a ST. IF they go up I believe Leeds Council have already approved a ground extension so it will hold 55k+ maybe Revs 72 can shed some light on this, I know he'll be going to Wembley.

Nothing to do with Leeds allocation not being sold out. Thr extra tickets are for seats, in the Saints end, reserved for efl. FA and sponsors - which have not all been taken up.
    They have been taken up in the Leeds end and a lot are likely to end up in Leeds fans' hands

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Nothing to do with Leeds allocation not being sold out. Thr extra tickets are for seats, in the Saints end, reserved for efl. FA and sponsors - which have not all been taken up.
    They have been taken up in the Leeds end and a lot are likely to end up in Leeds fans' hands
    Wrinks thanks for that didn't know how the ticket allocation worked.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234