+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Random things that really irritate you?

Drivers who take an age to move after the light goes green.
    Drives me nuts...

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Cafes where 1 person is at a table for four
    when there’s smaller tables available plus the person is on a lap top with an empty drink. If I was the owner of a busy cafe each table would be time limited so tight t wats would not use the business as their personal office without spending money like others ie sandwiches/cakes etc.
    Exactly, was in a cafe in Saltburn a little while back with a fellow baggie and his wife, we had a meal and drinks, opposite were two Chinese girls with empty cups of coffee both on laptops, when we left they were still tapping away, should have been asked to leave, tossers

Actors on soaps, films or whatever who are drinking from cups but there is never, ever anything in em, they are actually drinking from empty cups, Is it an health and safety thing?? Lord knows why it annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ll start it off and I can’t explain why but…..

Micah Richards haircut.
    Delete the word ‘haircut’.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Delete the word ‘haircut’.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Moms walking along a busy rd on their phone's ,with their small children tailing behind her ,my heart goes in my mouth sometime's when passing them .

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Moms walking along a busy rd on their phone's ,with their small children tailing behind her ,my heart goes in my mouth sometime's when passing them .
    Same here Lloyd, I feel the fear that they so obviously don’t.

It’s actually child abuse, police should arrest parents who show such wilful neglect of their small children.

Maybe not random but 1) people who take the time to bag their dog poo but can't be ars ed to walk 10 m to put it in the bin provided so leave it on the path/dunes 2) people that don't bother to bag it in the first place and allow their dog to sh it in the middle of pathways that everyone else-including young children-use 3) the owners of snappy little dogs that have them on flexi-leads and then think it funny when they allow them to run about 5m to have a go at my own dog when he is on a lead but would be the first to complain if my 8 stone boxer-mastiff cross put their dog down.

Oh, and after working today, a non-dog related one: Sunday drivers who don't realise that some people have to get to work on a Sunday and happily drive at half the speed limit on country roads that are difficult to safely over take on regardless of whether that is 15 mph in a 30 or 30 mph in a 60.

Feeling very Victor Meldrew-ish at the moment, maybe time for a glass of something before bed!😀

This so called modern way of speaking where people don’t pronounce the letter ‘T’
    Eg, wai-ing instead of waiting, BBC is full of them.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Mobile phones are a menace, seems to be the craze now to have the phone on speaker mode and talk into it so everyone can hear rather than hold it to your ear like normal people. Does my head in.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)