+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Incoming transfers?

These are a few I’ve heard over weekend
    Joe Rafferty according to some this is a done deal don’t know how that weighs up with the lad we were in for at QOR Joe is 30 years old sorry gru but played 39 games last season right back primarily
    Byers from Piggies sorry Gru
    Kyle Mcfadzean spelling? 37 years old from Blackburn double sorry gru!!!
    Maybe our new Woody? Keeps himself fit

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Joe Rafferty according to some this is a done deal don’t know how that weighs up with the lad we were in for at QOR Joe is 30 years old sorry gru but played 39 games last season right back primarily
    Are you trying to kill gru off….i think paramedics might be required upon reading that..🤣

I”ll add marko marosi to the names heard list..

Think the lad from QPR is generating interest from championship clubs so we can forget him

Sick bays empty now needs filling up!

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Are you trying to kill gru off….i think paramedics might be required upon reading that..🤣

I”ll add marko marosi to the names heard list..
    Clarkey don’t mention killing people off, some don’t know how to interpret that and think you mean it literally!

Uttis buddy, Rafferty would be ideal, providing he’s 100% fit. He plays full back, wing back and in midfield so sounds versatile. Evo will know what he’s after in him we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Uttis buddy, Rafferty would be ideal, providing he’s 100% fit. He plays full back, wing back and in midfield so sounds versatile. Evo will know what he’s after in him we trust.

31 in October no.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    31 in October no.
    Highly rated by pompey fans. They say they would take him to championship with them. Good reader of the game. Good passer and crosser of the ball. God we need that. always at least 7/10. Good in dressing room. Also played most of games for them last season in their promotion season. Sounds like a decent signing to me if true.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Highly rated by pompey fans. They say they would take him to championship with them. Good reader of the game. Good passer and crosser of the ball. God we need that. always at least 7/10. Good in dressing room. Also played most of games for them last season in their promotion season. Sounds like a decent signing to me if true.

Was word I use can soon lose it once your his age. Played 39 games last season there's a risk not worth taking he could have gone to the well too often.

Rafferty now confirmed

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast