+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Politics Thread for David Reid. (R.I.P.)

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Anti-semitic half-wits and fruitcakes. These morons are the future leaders of the most powerful nation on the planet. FFS.

https://x.com/addicted2newz/status/1791504707900657911
    You cannot seriously believe this is not a bit of theatrical nonsense can you?

Why are Egypt not opening theirs doors to 2.5 million more refugees? "Since October 7, Egypt has found itself at the epicentre of the conflict. Sharing a border with Gaza since Israel’s disengagement in 2005, Egypt fears a mass exodus of Palestinians fleeing – or being expelled – over that border into Sinai. Such a scenario would pose a significant security and humanitarian threat to a country already struggling with a large, impoverished population and which has only recently overcome the threat of Islamic State cells among the Bedouin in the Sinai Peninsula. Additionally, Egypt already hosts around half a million refugees, mainly from Sudan and Syria".
    Not hard to understand is it?

Iranian president killed in helicopter crash..Hmmm..doesn't bode well .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Iranian president killed in helicopter crash..Hmmm..doesn't bode well .
    Mossad already in the frame.

God help us.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Mossad already in the frame.

God help us.
    As far as I was aware the helicopter crashed in heavy fog. You may as well blame Lindisfarne, Gazza, Ant & Dec and Tyne Weather Exports Ltd. If Mossad were involved I doubt whether they will be joining in the five days of mourning.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    As far as I was aware the helicopter crashed in heavy fog. You may as well blame Lindisfarne, Gazza, Ant & Dec and Tyne Weather Exports Ltd. If Mossad were involved I doubt whether they will be joining in the five days of mourning.
    Meanwhile the Jewish backed displacement of over 1.7 million Palestinians goes on unabated. The IDF casually murder a few while they are on their way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Meanwhile the Jewish backed displacement of over 1.7 million Palestinians goes on unabated. The IDF casually murder a few while they are on their way.
    I won’t be shedding a tear for any of the ruling clerics either. They have their religious police murder women for not wearing “proper attire”.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I won’t be shedding a tear for any of the ruling clerics either. They have their religious police murder women for not wearing “proper attire”.
    I try hard to understand why medieval religious practices go on today or why the UN allows ethnic cleansing without penalties or sanctions.

For the life in me I can't.

One less medieval psychopath to worry about, and in the meantime life carries on as normal in our little island lunatic asylum.

"Government lawyers blocked plans to make climate protesters pay for damage."

"Government lawyers blocked plans to force protesters to pay compensation for public disruption three years ago, says Dame Priti Patel."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...rotesters-pay/

Dame Priti Patel? FFS!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)