+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Incoming transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Haven't you heard the saying you can only go to the well so many times? Basically it means you've gone to your limits can't go any further than that so from then you won't be able to in a player of his age for what's required. Haven't we learnt from the past signing players of a similar age?
    Has Yoda gone on holiday again?

not bad for an owd bugger gwru and loads more accolades on twitter. just a few below...

@blakepfc
    ·
    2h
    He’s have done a job in champ but ultimately we need starters to crack on. Probably the best right back in the league last year. Consistently class

Show replies
    Simon Brooks
    @SimonDbrooks
    ·
    1h
    Back to back promotions coming up for him.
    Was class at Pompey. And a real character in the changing room too. Got yourself some player ��
    Harrison McMurray
    @HarrisonMc14
    ·
    1h
    Liked him at north end too he was solid fir us in the championship, can imagine hes great at league 1 level

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Haven't you heard the saying you can only go to the well so many times? Basically it means you've gone to your limits can't go any further than that so from then you won't be able to in a player of his age for what's required. Haven't we learnt from the past signing players of a similar age?
    I think there may be some on here wish you would fall down the well, of course not me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I think there may be some on here wish you would fall down the well, of course not me!!!
    Don’t wish anyone any harm but on he turns his nose up at anyone over the age of 27 , yet would have Vaulks back who’s 31 next birthday 🤣. Comedy gold .

Sounds a decent signing,played almost 400 games in his career,so that`s 2 right backs now,if Kioso stops,so one position sorted anyway !

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Sounds a decent signing,played almost 400 games in his career,so that`s 2 right backs now,if Kioso stops,so one position sorted anyway !
    TLC, Kioso wants out. Expect to hear or see more on this ongoing saga.

Another signing tonight

Announcement imminent. No it's not bloody Byers!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Announcement imminent. No it's not bloody Byers!
    No it's Mcwilliams.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    TLC, Kioso wants out. Expect to hear or see more on this ongoing saga.
    I don’t blame him.
    We’ve stunted his career by denying him an extended crack at the cship when he did nothing wrong. That could have got him a decent move to an established cship club
    Probably feels a lack of trust with his Employer. I would be really miffed and fully understand if he really does want to go

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast