+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australia Squad

Australia Squad

Goalkeepers
    Mark Gillespie, Aidan Harris, Nick Pope

Defenders
    Harrison Ashby, Dan Burn, Dylan Charlton, Paul Dummett, Lewis Hall, Emil Krafth, Alex Murphy, Ciaran Thompson, Kieran Trippier

Midfielders
    Elliot Anderson, Lucas De Bolle, Bruno Guimarães, Travis Hernes, Joelinton, Jacob Murphy, Matt Ritchie, Ellis Stanton, Jay Turner-Cooke, Joe White

Forwards
    Miguel Almirón, Harvey Barnes, Amadou Diallo, Alexander Isak, Garang Kuol, Ben Parkinson, Callum Wilson

-------------------
    Reasonable squad for the time of the season. Be good to see some of the young lads get game time.

Pity we couldn't get Minteh in there.

Bet there'll be a few Four Xs taken in.

Aye

Regarding MInteh, I guess his loan deal is till end of May to cover any cup comp finals over there, that Feynoord might have got to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Pity we couldn't get Minteh in there.

Bet there'll be a few Four Xs taken in.
    Now that takes me back, good beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Now that takes me back, good beer.
    Australians wouldn’t give a XXXX for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Australians wouldn’t give a XXXX for anything else.
    I remember XXXX was a Brisbane beer and Tooth's was Sydney beer.

Saw a you tube short on my new fav channel of the lads getting off the plane. Big Joe smiling while the rest looked non plussed after the long flight. I am sure its not what they needed at seasons end.

Dummett and Ritchie on the plane? Sometimes Eddie has me scratching my head!

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Dummett and Ritchie on the plane? Sometimes Eddie has me scratching my head!
    If we get Europe next season these 2 will be given new contract extensions 100%.. for homegrown status

Quote Originally Posted by Tutfoster1892 View Post
    If we get Europe next season these 2 will be given new contract extensions 100%.. for homegrown status
    Ritchie homegrown?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)