+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Phillips

Phillips

Leaving in the summer by mutual consent:
    On behalf of me and my family i would like to say a massive thank you for your support over the last 8 years baggies!
    “This club will always be in my heart and I wish it nothing but success moving forward! You have an unbelievable manager and a great group of lads that strive each day to do you all proud!. BAGGIES!!”

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Leaving in the summer by mutual consent:
    On behalf of me and my family i would like to say a massive thank you for your support over the last 8 years baggies!
    “This club will always be in my heart and I wish it nothing but success moving forward! You have an unbelievable manager and a great group of lads that strive each day to do you all proud!. BAGGIES!!”

Good servant and nice message! That said he’s past his best and with the club losing 2 million a month Patel needs to be ruthless. Consider what Fellows is on compared to Wallace and Fellows by far is the most valuable asset as well as a better player - we need more of this type of player copying the Brentford model!

Time to be ruthless as West Brom should be run as a business and top wages for dross should be a thing of the past!

Ipswich were automatically promoted for a reason!

I wish Matt Phillips all the best for the future, he’s not been a shirker like some and been unfortunate with Injuries.

Thanks, Matt, for your efforts with WBA.

Good servant, best of luck!

A top professional, we were always better with a fit Phillips in the team, time for him to move on tho, but with my best wishes.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)