+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T When will people learn about Bully dogs?

Rotties.alsatians, staffies, dobermans, etc etc have all been involved in fatal attacks .even a few cuddly labs.
    If those lads had registered their dogs, and had them muzzled in a public place, they were law abiding.
    How did you know they were xls and not any type of pit bull covering several types, they all look similar,even police and vets have to check.

Per the report they were registered XL Bullies so no real doubt there.

I'm going to buy a tiger, stick a muzzle on it and take it for a walk in Wath

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I'm going to buy a tiger, stick a muzzle on it and take it for a walk in Wath
    Someone would still nick it. You may be better getting one of those tony tigers.. Theeeeeyr great

It's the same posts on social media again now.

"It's not the dogs, it's the owners".

Honestly, I'm willing to bet this woman took a similar view upto the point of having her throat torn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    It's the same posts on social media again now.

"It's not the dogs, it's the owners".

Honestly, I'm willing to bet this woman took a similar view upto the point of having her throat torn out.
    You’ll always get that from dog owners, overprotective, but it’s fair to say and probably witnessed , that some big dogs are great with their families and owners so you can understand why they say that.

All I will say, is a dog has no owner, they can’t talk to tell you what a bad day they’re having or if they feel unwell or most importantly, threatened. They will just flip in a blink of an eye.

I’ve got two labs , lovely dogs but I never forget they are animals. I know when my dogs Are feeling off it and they know who the gaffer is . Most dogs have the potential to be dangerous but I suppose bigger the dog bigger the potential danger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12