+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashworth

Ashworth

Knew he was a fucking snake but, if true, this makes him even more of a twat...and a stupid one at that.

https://x.com/CraigHope_DM/status/1792974802598174930

Yup.

Was about to post myself.

The City guy is the most culpable and I expect City will be pursuing this but Ashworth is a tool as well, cos the reputation he's giving himself is destroying the one he had.

I hope we hold Man Utd to the fire on this.

It worrys me more now though, what else he might have leaked either summer plans or clauses in contracts.

Which I guess why, we're doing new contracts for key players - alongside them deserving them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Yup.

The City guy is the most culpable and I expect City will be pursuing this but Ashworth is a tool as well, cos the reputation he's giving himself is destroying the one he had.

It worrys me more now though, what else he might have leaked either summer plans or clauses in contracts.

Which I guess why, we're doing new contracts for key players - alongside them deserving them.
    Snakes and rats. Hope they gets some serious punishment. However, its Man U, and the PL wont touch their darlings.

I bet that Ratface is already on to bringing in Pochettino to replace Ten Hag.

Yup.

Exactly, Jammy.

Definitely makes you think about how the Joelinton contract talks had stalled. Wouldm't be at all surprised if he had at least half an eye on getting him for Man U in the Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Exactly, Jammy.

Definitely makes you think about how the Joelinton contract talks had stalled. Wouldm't be at all surprised if he had at least half an eye on getting him for Man U in the Summer.
    Aye - with hindsight it looks well dodgy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Exactly, Jammy.

They all want our studs believe me.

Reading one binlid on an Arsenal forum last night who already had them with Bruno, Isak, and Gordon and us with Nketiah, Ramsdale and cash.

I hope NUFC and City take the last penny off these two rats in court.

Yup.

Alreet lads how's it going???

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/lists/man...d74609d0d4bfdd

C-Ashworth the coward has been busted discussing the Man U job before disclosing it to the NUFC board. Tapping up.

When Liverpool got done for tapping up a academy player they got hammered by the league with a transfer ban and fine.

This news is huge!

Good bye to any chance of Man U negotiations. If I were the NUFC board I'd proceed with extreme prejudice. ~

https://thesun.co.uk/sport/28058119/...berrada-email/

Remarkably, one of the best article I've read is from the Sun... It does shine on a dogs backside one in a life time it seems 😂

This clown bcc'd himself on the email to his NUFC email account. Levels of genius involved here is quite hilarious.

There's us outsiders thinking, clandestine meetings in dark Carparks off the M62 somewhere, fedex'd burner mobile phones.
    No, No, No, none of that. Just BCC'ing my corporate email about the corporate espionage I'm engaging in with a direct competitor 😂

Perhaps we should review what we initially thought of Ashworth. Maybe he isn't this Football strategic master. This smells more like Muppet than Puppet Master to me!

Let's see what happens with this alleged arbitration case now. The midget coward is claiming we sacked him 😁 Seriously what a mong.

The league have to throw the book at Man U for tapping up or the rest of the clubs are gonna have serious beef. Especially Liverpool after they got a suspension for tapping up the Stoke academy player. The Bindips were banned from signing youth players.

A like-for-like punishment.

As C-Ashworth is far more integral part of the clubs overall business strategy and directly involved in signing players.

The punishment should see the filth get at least a 1 season maybe 2 season transfer ban.

That would be delightful.

Stuck with Evans & Casimero at the back all next season hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Alreet lads how's it going???

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/lists/man...d74609d0d4bfdd

C-Ashworth the coward has been busted discussing the Man U job before disclosing it to the NUFC board. Tapping up.

When Liverpool got done for tapping up a academy player they got hammered by the league with a transfer ban and fine.

This news is huge!

Good bye to any chance of Man U negotiations. If I were the NUFC board I'd proceed with extreme prejudice. ~

https://thesun.co.uk/sport/28058119/...berrada-email/

Remarkably, one of the best article I've read is from the Sun... It does shine on a dogs backside one in a life time it seems ��

This clown bcc'd himself on the email to his NUFC email account. Levels of genius involved here is quite hilarious.

There's us outsiders thinking, clandestine meetings in dark Carparks off the M62 somewhere, fedex'd burner mobile phones.
    No, No, No, none of that. Just BCC'ing my corporate email about the corporate espionage I'm engaging in with a direct competitor ��

Perhaps we should review what we initially thought of Ashworth. Maybe he isn't this Football strategic master. This smells more like Muppet than Puppet Master to me!

Let's see what happens with this alleged arbitration case now. The midget coward is claiming we sacked him �� Seriously what a mong.
    Just shows how stupid he is. If he was sacked he could walk into any job without serving gardening leave.

I can see both him and Manure coming out of this with much egg on the face.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)